ludwig51

My man my wife cheated on me with

Currently her new boyfriend . They got into a relationship July 20th 2016 mean while I was still with my wife until like last nov so she did it behind my back . I just found this out now due to a family member finding the guy on some social media site . The crazy thing is he is the ugliest guy I ever seen he looks exactly like mike remmers it's crazy. I would have been mad if she cheated on me with some good looking dude because I'd think it was about my looks but I laughed so hard . Won't post his pic because he is from nc and Idk if anyone knows him nothing against the dude . My ex wife is just a whore that will have to deal with god when it's time . But now her sister still talks to me I'm going to try to slam her sister I always thought she wanted some ludwig now I won't feel bad . This made my day so much better it's crazy . Good feeling when your ex downgrades . Has this happend to anyone else ? These girls are not loyal it's crazy . 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Cargos 1

23 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

maybe it is remmers, and he bought her a new ferrari

That's the least he can do after letting von miller kill cam in the super bowl 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

That's the least he can do after letting von miller kill cam in the super bowl 

not really sure how those two are related, but ok. 

• Pie 1

Of all the things you've ever said,  the fact that someone married you is least believable. 

• Pie 5

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

Of all the things you've ever said,  the fact that someone married you is least believable. 

The girls love me 

I was too good to that girl but girls are crazy creatures man if your so nice to them they take advantage and leave your ass for the the asshole country boy that doesn't lift . She left me for some fat ugly dude and cheated on me man that's what hurts the most I knew she cheated but didn't think she cheated during that time ! I spent so much money lost my damn house lost my life savings lost my job because I had a melt down and beat my co worker up for talking poo about the situation she tried ruining my life but she made my life better I haven't had this much fun since highschool . I was loyal but always wondered how many girls I would get with if I was single and I lived that dream i guess god has plans bro . This is the first time finding out all the details I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt man . Just seeing those pics and the bitch took that man to my spots that I showed her . Makes me sick to my stomach seeing those pics . Y'all can laugh at me all you want I actually like it but damn I wouldn't want anything like this to happen to one of you guys it all hits you at once . I don't care about the bitch anymore but this is the first time I seen the photos of the dude she cheated on me with . She had a bf when she was married she should have just asked for a divorce man it hurts but I wouldn't trade this past year for anything or my future fun I live the life but the more I think about it just makes me so damn pissed  my mind has been on this poo all day i need a drink but I got work cant wait for Friday night im getting so drunk and either I'm getting laid or getting into a fight peace .

Try rodeo sex with the sister....  Stick it in her pooper and whisper your ex-wifes name in her ear... Then try and hold on for 8 seconds....