Pantherheel79

Panther bars in the Greensboro Area??

Longshank’s used to be pretty good. Some of those guys used join the roaring riot for falcons games.

I haven’t been there in about 3 years though.

Longshanks is a good bar but the bouncers are too aggressive I got banned from there for fighting with the bartender

• Pie 1

longshanks owns. shooters used to be the riot place but it's an awful piece of poo. not sure where they moved. fainting goat maybe?

my four year old is with me sundays so my living room is my default spot this season unfortunately 

• Pie 1

Good luck in finding a spot. Used to hit up kickback jacks or the pour house, but I think they're steeler spots. Other than those two, there was a spot I'd go to on spring garden but I don't know if they're there anymore 

• Pie 1

I believe fainting goat is the riot spot... My sister in law goes to that one

48 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Good luck in finding a spot. Used to hit up kickback jacks or the pour house, but I think they're steeler spots. Other than those two, there was a spot I'd go to on spring garden but I don't know if they're there anymore 

jp looneys? i used to watch them there and spring garden pizza back before it was hops

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ludwig51 said:

Longshanks is a good bar but the bouncers are too aggressive I got banned from there for fighting with the bartender

I can’t imagine why you got banned after fighting with one of their employees...

• Pie 1