Jump to content
CRA

Trump releasing JFK files

Recommended Posts

lol...Trump obviously wants people talking about lots of stuff.  I mean other than his hijinks...

if there was ever a moment in history not to do it....it is now.  Currently a tremendous amount of the narrative in the US is influenced and controlled by foreign powers.  This is a gift to them.  They can actually do a lot with it in terms of stroking different beliefs.  

There will be a lot of US gov/ US Intel narratives that come from this release. Wonder who that helps.   Just a reminder, Russia/KGB has always had ties to this particular story of US history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRA said:

lol...Trump obviously wants people talking about lots of stuff.  I mean other than his hijinks...

if there was ever a moment in history not to do it....it is now.  Currently a tremendous amount of the narrative in the US is influenced and controlled by foreign powers.  This is a gift to them.  They can actually do a lot with it in terms of stroking different beliefs.  

There will be a lot of US gov/ US Intel narratives that come from this release. Wonder who that helps.   Just a reminder, Russia/KGB has always had ties to this particular story of US history. 

And he used a salad fork for his steak...lol...

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

And he used a salad fork for his steak...lol...

I know in his late Friday news dump was a EO for him to essentially draft 1000 retired pilots back into service. 

Trump is going to take us to war.   Because he views that as what is best for him.  But yeah, MAGA. 

Never trust someone who eats burnt steak by choice bruh.  Life 101. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I know in his late Friday news dump was a EO for him to essentially draft 1000 retired pilots back into service. 

Trump is going to take us to war.   Because he views that as what is best for him.  But yeah, MAGA. 

Never trust someone who eats burnt steak by choice bruh.  Life 101. 

Lib logic...its called being ready to clean up what was left him...it is a great idea mainly because the former admin has left the military depleted...absolutely the right thing to do...

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol so we don't deserve to know more information about what happened to JFK coz omg DISTRACTION!!!

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

Lib logic...its called being ready to clean up what was left him...it is a great idea mainly because the former admin has left the military depleted...absolutely the right thing to do...

lib logic lol....you know the last 3 Republicans that ran for POTUS have all spoken out about the idiot in office 

Trumpers pretending to be conservatives lol.  

military depleted? lol  only if you plan to be at war with the entire world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




45 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

lol so we don't deserve to know more information about what happened to JFK coz omg DISTRACTION!!!

all about timing bruh.  JFK info in a vaccum is fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CRA said:

all about timing bruh.  JFK info in a vaccum is fine. 

everything seems to be about timing with you.. just stop hating for one minute and you might feel better.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how you losers try to make yourselves believe that every single move Trump makes is bad just because it's him making the move.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

It's funny how you losers try to make yourselves believe that every single move Trump makes is bad just because it's him making the move.

Nothing like it in history.  I can’t even imagine the level of cuckoo he’s going to have them by January 2025.

0E39BB2D-68E5-4DB0-B778-B23E1F6A5CE3.gif

Edited by Nails
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nails said:

Nothing like it in history.  I can’t even imagine the level of cuckoo he’s going to have them by January 2025.

0E39BB2D-68E5-4DB0-B778-B23E1F6A5CE3.gif

Nailed it...

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×