Kevin Greene

Cam Not Talking to Media

I heard on NFL radio that NFL won't force him to talk to the media but there was something about when Lynch was fined for it and if Cam don't get a fine it is unfair if he doesn't get a fine.

• Pie 1

We are probably better off with him not speaking. Wish we could send Luke, Thomas, Christian, Julius...really, anyone else to the podium. I love Cam's passion to win, but interviews aren't his thing.

• Pie 3

I love how the media is trying to spin this as negative as possible even though Cam has neither done nor said anything to harm or offend anyone this time.  

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 3

30 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

We are probably better off with him not speaking. Wish we could send Luke, Thomas, Christian, Julius...really, anyone else to the podium. I love Cam's passion to win, but interviews aren't his thing.

I would love to see Luke giving interviews

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I love how the media is trying to spin this as negative as possible even though Cam has neither done nor said anything to harm or offend anyone this time.  

The rumor is this is meant to harm and offend someone so if he wants to clarify he is more than welcome to. 

I have been a bit out of the loop this week, can someone explain to me the reason why he is not talking to the media? 

9 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

The rumor is this is meant to harm and offend someone so if he wants to clarify he is more than welcome to. 

Oh the humanity!

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1