Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Cam Not Talking to Media

Recommended Posts

I heard on NFL radio that NFL won't force him to talk to the media but there was something about when Lynch was fined for it and if Cam don't get a fine it is unfair if he doesn't get a fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


We are probably better off with him not speaking. Wish we could send Luke, Thomas, Christian, Julius...really, anyone else to the podium. I love Cam's passion to win, but interviews aren't his thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how the media is trying to spin this as negative as possible even though Cam has neither done nor said anything to harm or offend anyone this time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

We are probably better off with him not speaking. Wish we could send Luke, Thomas, Christian, Julius...really, anyone else to the podium. I love Cam's passion to win, but interviews aren't his thing.

I would love to see Luke giving interviews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I love how the media is trying to spin this as negative as possible even though Cam has neither done nor said anything to harm or offend anyone this time.  

The rumor is this is meant to harm and offend someone so if he wants to clarify he is more than welcome to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




9 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

The rumor is this is meant to harm and offend someone so if he wants to clarify he is more than welcome to. 

Oh the humanity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×