Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gay or Not Gay

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What's thats supposed to mean?

lol I dunno..meant to say that any guy that watches Gossip girl is of the Gheys....:D

Posted · Report post

Evidently you all haven't watched the Big 10 lately.

:mad:

Posted · Report post

I wanna go see Elton John and Billy Joel together when I go to Seattle for my next game.....gay or not?

Posted · Report post

I wanna go see Elton John and Billy Joel together when I go to Seattle for my next game.....gay or not?

naa

Posted · Report post

I saw you post that on facebook...and then i was going to say gay

Posted · Report post

Billy Joel became a boxer so he could kick anyone's ass who made fun of him playing piano. Then went on to write songs about life, love, the working class, and getting women so far out of your league that you have to become an alcoholic. NOT GAY

Elton John.... ummmmm....

Well, maybe that means you are only semi-fagadocious.

Posted · Report post

:mad:

Sorry, but you know it's true. Especially if Juice Williams is/was your team's QB and Iowa is the best team in your conference....

Posted · Report post

Fine.

But I still think if you made those speedy southern teams come up north and play a bowl game in our back yard in January, our bowl record would be better.

Not a lot better, but better.

And I don't feel like talking about the mess that is Illini football right now, I'm holding out hope that the Wildcats can continue to get wins and maintain relevancy combined with graduation/academic success.

Posted · Report post

Billy Joel became a boxer so he could kick anyone's ass who made fun of him playing piano. Then went on to write songs about life, love, the working class, and getting women so far out of your league that you have to become an alcoholic. NOT GAY

Elton John.... ummmmm....

Well, maybe that means you are only semi-fagadocious.

I can live with that! I've seen Elton John before and as gay as he is, he does put on a great show.

Posted · Report post

I'm sitting in the living room, and I have narrowed it down to two choices:

Big 10 Football or The Hills.

I choose The Hills.

Turning off the TV wasn't an option? Woulda been for me!