thefuzz

Leadership, and lack thereof

I couldn't agree more but you forgot that we have bad leadership in the owner's suite (for a while now), i.e. inserting yourself and your emotions at the wrong times. I can't decide which is worse! 

Just now, Panthers Fanatic said:

I couldn't agree more but you forgot that we have bad leadership in the owner's suite (for a while now), i.e. inserting yourself and your emotions at the wrong times. I can't decide which is worse! 

I was lumping JR's dumbass in with the Front Office lack of leadership.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

There is leadership on the offensive side of the ball, though.

Where?

Stew, Kalil, Olsen, Cam, Trai, Norwell?

They are great players, the other players look up to them, but I don't see the leadership.  At least not right now.

• Pie 2

Just now, thefuzz said:

Where?

Stew, Kalil, Olsen, Cam, Trai, Norwell?

They are great players, the other players look up to them, but I don't see the leadership.  At least not right now.

So, what does Luke or TD do that you don't see from Cam, Olsen, Cam, Trai or Norwell? Everyone leads in different ways. The defense appears to have "leaders" because they are a good unit, and that side of the ball is filled with probably our best players.

Just now, Cookie Lyon said:

This franchise is ran like a backwoods mom and pop shop. JR doesn't know what in the world he is doing. He keeps hiring these stupid defensive coaches and wants to play football like it's the 1970's. The lack of leadership starts at the top.

Then our dumb 1970’s defensive minded head coach hires a 1970’s offensive minded offensive coordinator.

Like Christ, no wonder Beane said “f*ck it”.

Brandon Beane would probably make a suggestion and look around the room and see a bunch of reactions like he was speaking french

• Pie 4

As long as that big ass NFL shield is at midfield, JR is satisfied. Fuging pathetic emasculated leadership from the top down.

• Pie 3

I think our true issue on offense, is there's just a lack of talent. Either lack of talent or pieces that don't fit, and we have now and have had management that didn't know how to build around the talent that we do have. I don't think it's a leadership issue, but then again, I could be wrong

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

So, what does Luke or TD do that you don't see from Cam, Olsen, Cam, Trai or Norwell? Everyone leads in different ways. The defense appears to have "leaders" because they are a good unit, and that side of the ball is filled with probably our best players.

They are all great/good players, but that, and the C on your chest don't make you a leader.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I think our true issue on offense, is there's just a lack of talent. Either lack of talent or pieces that don't fit, and we have now and have had management that didn't know how to build around the talent that we do have. I don't think it's a leadership issue, but then again, I could be wrong

The void on the offensive side of the ball starts with Ron, then Shula.

I do want to see Cam, Trai, and whomever else step up in that department though, may go a long way.