thebigcat

Is Cam the poster child 'Millennial'

When things aren't going well early (Samuel) then he just gets into a rut and shell shocked. He'll act dejected the entire game, almost to the point that it appears he's going to quit. I know I am going to get flamed but the guy just lacks grit, when things early on are not going his way he just becomes invisible, no rallying the troops, no meeting with coaches, no huddling of the players, just sits on the bench to himself.

When he's winning, he's dancing in your face but if he's been clocked once and committed a costly turnover, he's checking out

Edited by thebigcat
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 25

Cam is entertainer but he’s not a leader.  Maybe one day but not now.

• Pie 6
  • Poo 7

The thought has crossed my mind that he may be Bi-Polar actually. I love the dude ..he’s the best QB we have ever had and unstoppable when he is rolling ..but he just seems a little off balance sometimes..his highs are too high and his lows are too low.

Edited by punkpanther

Prolly because he knows the staff is yet again going to put the whole game on his back like they always have for 16 games each of the last 7 years plus playoffs due to their incompetency and inability to come up with a plan to come from behind and knows Shula will be unable to call the plays to get them out of the rut.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4

We laugh at him, call him the mole, but if I was a player I'd go all out for someone like this

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

yall sound like opposing teams fans, feel free to go root with them.  

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

When things aren't going well early (Samuel) then he just gets into a rut and shell shocked. He'll act dejected the entire game, almost to the point that it appears he's going to quit. I know I am going to get flamed but the guy just lacks grit, when things early on are not going his way he just becomes invisible, no rallying the troops, no meeting with coaches, no huddling of the players, just sits on the bench to himself

What game were you watching? He came back out after that and completed like 6 passes in a row only to have Kelvin let a ball hit him right in the numbers and pop it up to lead to an int. He was running around putting his body on the line and looked like he was once again playing hurt. He was sacked 5 times and I don’t know how many hits he took.

Wtf else do you all want from him. I’d be fuging pissed if I were him. The guy is the entire offense and isn’t getting help from anyone.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Just now, punkpanther said:

The thought has crossed my mind that he may be Bi-Polar actually. I love the dude ..he’s the best QB we have ever had and unstoppable when he is rolling ..but he just seems a little odd balance sometimes..his highs are too high and is lows are too low.

He’s not bipolar.  He’s emotional and let emotions get the best of him.  Leaders stay focus and fight thru emotions.  He can’t do that just yet.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

What about the Seahawks and giants game from 15? I see what you’re saying, but there are instances where he doesn’t act like you say and we are losing or he makes a bad play. I’ve seen him plenty of times pump up the oline when we are down.

• Pie 1