Jump to content
electro's horse

Do you trust Jerry to hire another head coach?

Recommended Posts

It would almost certainly be another defensive coach, likely with some legacy ties. 

Hes barely spoken in three years and it’s fair to wonder if he’s even competent any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope he hasn't been capable....ever. He hasn't been competent in forever if he ever was in regards to football. He probably still thinks Bradshaw is active and can't understand how his 70's Steelers mindset isn't working.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

It would almost certainly be another defensive coach, likely with some legacy ties. 

Hes barely spoken in three years and it’s fair to wonder if he’s even competent any more.

We will suck until he sales the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ARSEN said:

We will suck until he sales the team

How can anybody force him to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any hire will be a conservative, ball-control type that is built around defense first. Today we learned that great defense gets you nothing if your offense is useless.

  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, beastson said:

How can anybody force him to?

he won't sell it. he'll die before he sells it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




14 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Any hire will be a conservative, ball-control type that is built around defense first. Today we learned that great defense gets you nothing if your offense is useless.

/thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

he won't sell it. he'll die before he sells it

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,885
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Dilly Dilly
    Joined
  • Topics

×