Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swine Flu...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

stop fuging pigs

Posted

So how's everyone feeling??

I thought I was getting better until this morning, have had a fever all day, arms and neck kill. Gonna see how I feel in the morning, then most likely make a trip to the docs.

Posted

I felt good today. I thought I was a little woozy and delerious earlier, but then someone told me "No, they really did win."

Posted

My gf has been sick the past few days. I felt like I was coming down with something yesterday but I've been drinking all day today. Guess I'll find out soon.

Posted

Keep drinking. What could you gain by actually knowing how you feel?

Posted

My thoughts exactly. ain't no porky plague gunna make me give up football sunday binges.

Posted

I feel like a piece of sh*t

At least they gave me liquid codeine :)

Posted

I think I might have it, I don't feel like going to doctor though so I am self medicating.

Posted

I "have" Swine Flue also...Mine is a low grade and seems to have only lasted about 4-5 days.

The worst symptoms I had were Sweating (Changed clothes THREE TIMES in one night); and tight Chest (due to asthma) and still being tired from being active right before I got it. (oh and my knees and back were hurting but that was only c/ I felt weak)

Anyways I thought I just had a cold in the beginning; but I figured I was getting over the cold, besides the sweat and high temperature (as in I felt like I could go out and play a sport if I wanted to) but after I started sweating again I talked to a nurse I know and they said I should go the the doctor anyways... THe doctor told me I had Swine...and I honestly started laughing. C/ I was like WTF are you serious (I thought it was just some myth [as in a low chance I'd catch it not like it's fake])

I mean I felt fine and all so I was like their's no way I have swine (plus I wanted to mentally make myself not feel sick [i believe sickness can be a mental thing sometimes])

That's all LOL