Swine Flu...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 natty

natty

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

My gf has been sick the past few days. I felt like I was coming down with something yesterday but I've been drinking all day today. Guess I'll find out soon.

#17 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,275 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Keep drinking. What could you gain by actually knowing how you feel?

#18 natty

natty

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:03 PM

My thoughts exactly. ain't no porky plague gunna make me give up football sunday binges.

#19 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,133 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:10 PM

I feel like a piece of sh*t

At least they gave me liquid codeine :)

#20 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

I think I might have it, I don't feel like going to doctor though so I am self medicating.

#21 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

I "have" Swine Flue also...Mine is a low grade and seems to have only lasted about 4-5 days.

The worst symptoms I had were Sweating (Changed clothes THREE TIMES in one night); and tight Chest (due to asthma) and still being tired from being active right before I got it. (oh and my knees and back were hurting but that was only c/ I felt weak)

Anyways I thought I just had a cold in the beginning; but I figured I was getting over the cold, besides the sweat and high temperature (as in I felt like I could go out and play a sport if I wanted to) but after I started sweating again I talked to a nurse I know and they said I should go the the doctor anyways... THe doctor told me I had Swine...and I honestly started laughing. C/ I was like WTF are you serious (I thought it was just some myth [as in a low chance I'd catch it not like it's fake])
I mean I felt fine and all so I was like their's no way I have swine (plus I wanted to mentally make myself not feel sick [I believe sickness can be a mental thing sometimes])

That's all LOL

Edited by PantherBoy95, 12 October 2009 - 04:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com