thebigcat

It's official, Martavis wants out of Pittsburgh

He trashed juju on Instagram last night, not getting the ball in Pittsburgh. Watching the past two weeks, this team is choking due to inept coaching and lack of speed causing teams to sell out on stopping the run.

Clemson native, needs a change of scenery. Type of move that makes sense that this team won't inquire about

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21122232/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-wants-source-affirms

A guy willing to throw his team under the bus because he's not getting what he wants? Yeah, that's really what we need to introduce right now.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

A guy willing to throw his team under the bus because he's not getting what he wants? Yeah, that's really what we need to introduce right now.

Personally I'd like a wr with some attitude, it's not like we haven't had a wr who mauled a teammate and ended his career

• Pie 1

He seems like an amazing teammate. I know when I watch the Panthers I think you know what this team needs? More toxic players..

• Pie 3

Just now, countryboi said:

He seems like an amazing teammate. I know when I watch the Panthers I think you know what this team needs? More toxic players..

We drafted and kept one for over a decade, the moment he stopped producing he was gone

27 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Personally I'd like a wr with some attitude, it's not like we haven't had a wr who mauled a teammate and ended his career

Yeah, but that guy was a Hall of Fame level WR, the other guy is well, Martavius Bennett. The distance between the two is astounding.

5 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Yeah, but that guy was a Hall of Fame level WR, the other guy is well, Martavius Bennett. The distance between the two is astounding.

Martavius Bennett probably has a better attitude than Martavis Bryant though. :)

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I’m so desperate for a deep threat I would trade up to a 3rd round pick for him.

The Steelers will shop him undoubtedly for a sixth

49 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

He trashed juju on Instagram last night, not getting the ball in Pittsburgh. Watching the past two weeks, this team is choking due to inept coaching and lack of speed causing teams to sell out on stopping the run.

Clemson native, needs a change of scenery. Type of move that makes sense that this team won't inquire about

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21122232/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-wants-source-affirms

I heard you on NFL RADIO this morning, good job. Your comments were spot on. I double down on Martavius

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1