NAS

I can't stand Ron Rivera

Sky is falling. Super Hurney to the rescue... oh wait. 

I think if we keep this season even and make it even to a wild card spot or even the division. Everyone should take a playoff long suspension besides all pro’s. 

We can keep that on the record. 

Edited by Harbingers

Ron gets outcoached regularly.

Imagine how good Cam would have been with a real coach--like Bill B.  or Mike Tomlin or (the best QB mentor ever--)Joe Gibbs.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, NAS said:

Yes, a separate thread is needed.

No more blaming it just on Shula.  Rivera sets the standard for the team and his loser mentality is just disgusting.  After his comments yesterday and today, I am convinced more than ever that he is the main source of our problems.  

Thanks for all you've done Ron, but it's time to go.

C5050353-EDE6-4409-B192-90B01FCB4598.jpeg

• Beer 2

Every time the camera cuts to Rivera’s emotionless face on the sidelines I feel like  punching a hole through my TV.

Edited by GoobyPls
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

Every time the camera cuts Rivera’s emotionless face I feel like  punching a hole through my TV.

Finally something we can agree on 

A coach shouldn't have such a roller coaster of results over the course of 7 years. He hasn't gotten us to the promised land and has far exceeded his welcome. 

Adios muchacho

• Pie 1

One thing about Ron is a lack of accountability. He always blames the players not executing and gives himself and his staff a pass. The only time he ever showed any accountability for the staff was when he was on the hot seat in his first few seasons and canned a few coordinators. But even that was nothing more than a last ditch attempt to keep his job by throwing someone, anyone, under the bus.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 1