Jeremy Igo

There is a serious perception problem here.

Am I crazy or is Shula crazy? To me it looks like the Panthers cannot run the ball to save their life. Mike seems to think they are running fine.Screenshot_20171023-164448.jpg

• Pie 3
  • Cargos 2

It's like our coaching staff lives in an alternate universe and seeing things differently from what is happening in this universe. That or they just all take a hit of ecstasy before each game and don't know what the hell is going on. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

This is easily the dumbest thing I've ever seen any coach at the professional level say. Easily. Not even close. And there have been some seriously stupid things said before.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I don't know whats sadder, our coaching staff saying what they say after a pathetic game with horrid numbers or them still being our coaching staff for years, saying what they're saying after years of pathetic games. We've had little, to no improvement. It's like we don't want to win, from the top to just above the players... 

Edited by PantherPhann89
  • Beer 1

The team rushed for over 100 yards and averaged 3.6 YPC. To RR and company, that is running the ball well. Hell, seeing just that I would say it was an okay day.

However, 50 of those yards came from your QB with a 5.6 YPC average, which leaves the following:

Stew: 48 on 14 carries for 3.4 YPC
CMC: 7 on 10 carries for 1.4 YPC

That ain't cutting it.

We need to figure a better way for Stew and CMC to run the ball. They both have the talent, we need to put them in a positions to succeed. 

This boils down to OL and blocking schemes. Both are very poor at this point.

• Pie 4