Jump to content
raleigh-panther

Thank you Mushin Muhammad -- 3 plays

Recommended Posts

Rivera focusing on those 3 plays instead of all the others is so idiotic. If everyone else sees it, why can't he?

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


thank goodness someone with a voice is speaking up. I am sick of our media not crucifying Rivera and Shula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, uncfan888 said:

Rivera focusing on those 3 plays instead of all the others is so idiotic. If everyone else sees it, why can't he?

Because he is a terrible coach. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rivera only coaches one half. not sure he realizes there are two anymore.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Just now, rayzor said:

rivera only coaches one half. not sure he realizes there are two anymore.

Be careful or that troll will come in here and start trying to offer you life advice

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I forget what is the third play he's talking about outside of the two TDs?

INT return for 6

Fumble return for 6

The long pass play that set up the field goal.

 

Those are the 3 he's referring to. Everything else that happened on Sunday was sunshine and daisies.

  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SCP said:

INT return for 6

Fumble return for 6

The long pass play that set up the field goal.

 

Those are the 3 he's referring to. Everything else that happened on Sunday was sunshine and daisies.

his glasses are actually beer goggles.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the huddle life/fan coach needs to spend some quality time with moose and help his negative attitude.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,879
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Alex stump
    Joined
  • Topics

×