Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How big is your TV?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Selectable. 120Hz or 240Hz

Ya it is awesome...such a clear picture and that true motion shi% looks out of this world

Posted

I have a Mitsubishi 52" DLP. All this shmegma about 120/240hz refresh rate is mostly for gaming. To me it looks like the old British sci-fi shows, ie Dr.Who and the such. Just my opinion, and it is just that...my opinion...

Posted

I have a Mitsubishi 52" DLP. All this shmegma about 120/240hz refresh rate is mostly for gaming. To me it looks like the old British sci-fi shows, ie Dr.Who and the such. Just my opinion, and it is just that...my opinion...

:prrr:

Posted

Oddly enough I only have it configured for the 240 for certain modes. I watch movies and general TV in 120 and am only using the 240 for the xbox 360 and some sports.

Posted

I'd love to see some sports in 240. When I got a 120, the salesman, who is a buddy of mine told me that 240 was coming out soon, but oh well. I wanted an upgrade over my CRT. At least he was honest enough not to sell me a 60 hz

Posted

I could see sports looking good in the higher refresh rate, but I would have to see it. I have seen BluRay and HD cable on them, and it just looks, to me, like each piece of the image has been put in to the picture separately. And the pan & scan from the HD cable, at 1.78:1 trying to give you the 2.35:1 picture was making my stomach ill...Like I said, its mainly for all the game systems that are being used these days, not necessarily for movie watching.

Posted

You can view stereo imagery without stutter at 120Hz... that's a plus.. :D

Man, I need some 3D pr0n!

New industry right there...

Posted

List the biggest one in your household

60" - Living room

42" - Bedroom