WOW!!

Lamb needs to stay a starter..

9 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For me the only hestiancy is that Bacon and Monk are wildly inconsistent so far and that's to be expected of rookies.

Monk's last 6 games are 10, 2, 13, 25, 2, and 6

Bacon's last 6 are 1, 4, 2, 10, 18, and 7

I'd be comfortable with those guys putting up 10 across the board instead of a 2 point game here and a 25 point game there. But they are rookies so that's to be expected. The issue is if you have Batum out there with those guys and they aren't hitting then you force Batum to become the go to scorer and we all know he is a volume shooter. He'll chuck up those wild threes until he makes one.

If you roll with Lamb you have a guy out there who you know is going to get you 15 a night no matter what. I ultimately think that's why Minnesota beat the breaks off us. Crawford came in and got his 10-15 he gets a night. That allowed the starters just enough rest before they came back in. When you have a guy that can drop 15 off the bench you are basically sending the message to the other team that your starters are gonna make a run on our starters and I honestly don't think many teams could straight blow our starters out save Golden State.

I definitely see where you are coming from and I would agree with you if Monk and Bacon were more efficient. I could see your lineup happening next year as it looks like the roster should remain intact.

Do you think the off and on shooting of Monk especially and Bacon sometimes is because they have to get their on shot a lot??

Maybe with Batum running the 2nd team they have a easier time getting shots in rhythm.. Monk especially.. I think Bacon having to go from starter to bench and back fourth because of MKG's situation.. Has put to much on his plate and once he settle down in a set role he will be more consistent..

I was originally against this idea but with how poorly the bench has been playing, this could actually help.

I think the assumption was that MCW was going to run the point but that hasn't happened and as we saw today against Chicago, Monk is not a point guard.

Let Nic run the second unit/play point forward and keep him out there an extra few minutes in the 2nd when the starters come back in. Basically he'll play starter minutes off the bench.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I was originally against this idea but with how poorly the bench has been playing, this could actually help.

I think the assumption was that MCW was going to run the point but that hasn't happened and as we saw today against Chicago, Monk is not a point guard.

Let Nic run the second unit/play point forward and keep him out there an extra few minutes in the 2nd when the starters come back in. Basically he'll play starter minutes off the bench.

Yep.. I would also move Frank to starter andthe Marvin to 2nd unit.. We need to separate Cody and Frank because they are to soft to bethat on the court at the same time..