• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMostInterestingMan

Panthers just traded KB to Buffalo for 2018 3rd and 7th round picks

7 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Too late for that bud.... Trade deadline over

Trades could have been made just not announced yet. 

Just now, luke nukem said:

no dog this was the last trade of the season. we literally gave KB away for nothing.

Pack up the band. We're fuged.

3 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Don't wish anyone to die...what the hell is wrong with you. Only a damn game....get a hobby.

Sure, then I'll wish for him to sell the team rather than croak... but he won't sell the team

I’m not exactly high on this trade, but I’m seeing a lot of the same reactions in this thread as was posted back when he blew out his knee in 2015.  We know how that season ended, and the WR position was crap then too. 

Glass half full, Greg will be back to practice this week, and KB hasn’t exactly been Mr. Clutch, so while I think we probably shouldn’t have done this, it’s not the end of the world. 

Just now, CarolinaCat89 said:

CALM DOWN.

We went 15-1 and to the SuperBowl without him. We have Funchess, another big, younger, athletic, and healthier WR. Also, this allows more reps for Samuel / Clay to the stretch the field with speed, I like it. 

People forget, Kelvin Benjamin's contract was coming up and for a unhealthy, unreliable, and older WR, it'll scare you come commitment time. 

FUNCHESS fuging BLOWS.

I don't care about his one out of ten games where he decides to catch the fuging ball. Look up his stats, specifically look up his drops, YAC, and maybe even read some of the articles about how poor he is at creating separation.

1 minute ago, TN05 said:

Take some ownership of this TD. Yours and Greg’s little bitch fit about Gman led to the hiring of Hurney the fool. You guys reap what you sow. 

I'm not mad about losing KB, it's what we got back that hurts a bit. 

KB Strengths:

• Big, physical, red zone threat
  • Matchup nightmare for DBs
  • Potential to be a WR1
  • Young and won a championship in college

KB Weaknesses:

• Inconsistent
  • Hands issues
  • Fails to dominate given his size
  • Panthers went to the SB and17-2 season without KB
  • Offseason conditioning
  • Potential attitude issues
  • Contract is up after 2018 and he will be 28

1 minute ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

CALM DOWN.

We went 15-1 and to the SuperBowl without him. We have Funchess, another big, younger, athletic, and healthier WR. Also, this allows more reps for Samuel / Clay to the stretch the field with speed, I like it. 

People forget, Kelvin Benjamin's contract was coming up and for a unhealthy, unreliable, and older WR, it'll scare you come commitment time. 

We also had Ginn.   We had Cotchery.    We had a better LT.     We ran better.    And the biggest WTF is we get a 3rd round pick ANYWAY if we don't resign him.

Just now, joeyxfresco said:

Welp, Cams gone after this year. 

Where is he going and how is he going to manage that? He is under contract.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Deadly

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts