TheMostInterestingMan

Panthers just traded KB to Buffalo for 2018 3rd and 7th round picks

CALM DOWN.

We went 15-1 and to the SuperBowl without him. We have Funchess, another big, younger, athletic, and healthier WR. Also, this allows more reps for Samuel / Clay to the stretch the field with speed, I like it. 

People forget, Kelvin Benjamin's contract was coming up and for a unhealthy, unreliable, and older WR, it'll scare you come commitment time. 

• Pie 4

This is only probably going to deepen underlying issues in the locker room.

• Pie 1

Unless Hilton is on his way, I don't understand this. The only thing I can think of is Kelvin pissed someone off upstairs, otherwise it doesn't make sense from a management perspective.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Too late for that bud.... Trade deadline over

Trades could have been made just not announced yet. 

Just now, luke nukem said:

no dog this was the last trade of the season. we literally gave KB away for nothing.

Pack up the band. We're fuged.

3 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Don't wish anyone to die...what the hell is wrong with you. Only a damn game....get a hobby.

Sure, then I'll wish for him to sell the team rather than croak... but he won't sell the team

I’m not exactly high on this trade, but I’m seeing a lot of the same reactions in this thread as was posted back when he blew out his knee in 2015.  We know how that season ended, and the WR position was crap then too. 

Glass half full, Greg will be back to practice this week, and KB hasn’t exactly been Mr. Clutch, so while I think we probably shouldn’t have done this, it’s not the end of the world. 

• Pie 1