• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

TD's Fine

Man this one really burns me.  Especially with all the hits we've seen Cam takes

20171102_202755.png

And that was on 3rd down giving them a first I believe during their FG drive... Could've been a shutout.

Cam gets tackled like that...in the pocket no less, and NOOOOOOOOO flags.

I think it has something to do with TD being a grown man tackling, what appears to be, a wannabe placekicker.

Sorry folks. Look at the whole play. TD lowered his head, and hit with the crown of his helmet. Bad technique caused a helmet to helmet hit. Once again, sorry. But yeah, flag and a fine on this one.

Er, after further consideration. Yeah, bad call. Fugging refs, and the whole NFL, out to get us. #amidoingitright?

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

To put this into perspective. Marshawn Lynch was fined $30000 for putting his hands on an official. 

Lynch lost a game check which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$48k

Ok guys...I love TD, and as a fan didn’t want to see the flag.  But TD clearly lowered his head and led with his helmet, hitting helmet to helmet on the tackle.  

TD lowered his shoulder...which is attached to his head. Had the receiver not ducked his head into the contact it would have been a clean shoulder tackle. I won’t argue the bullshit semantics of a stupid rule that allows a receiver to cause illegal contact to draw a penalty on the defense, but it absolutely should not have also been a fine. This is ridiculous. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts