Castavar

Is It Time for CMC to start over Stew?

I think it is. Even taking away those two bad fumbles, he is just slow to the hole and just looks bad. CMC just gives us another much needed spark that this offense needs besides Cam. Relegate Stew to short yardage/goal line situations and let Cap get more early downs and change of pace while CMC mans the starting role. It's time.

3 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

No it's time for CAP to start over STEW

Whatever the case, CAP AND CMC needs to get substantial more snaps than Stew at this point.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 3

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

No it's time for CAP to start over STEW

Exactly, i dont think CMC is an evrydown type of back.  But, yeah Stews done

1 minute ago, CatTower said:

Let's just use Cam as our starting RB and go to two TE sets to provide the extra blocker.

Panthers only have 1 healthy TE lol

I would argue that Stew has been more of a hindrance than KB tbh. How many turnovers has Stewart been responsible for this year? Fumble in the red zone vs Pats, muffled a screen pass into a pick vs Eagles, 2 fumbles in FG range today. Unacceptable. Not to mention it's pretty much a waste of a down with Stew on 1st down because EVERYBODY knows what's coming.

• Pie 3

i mean they have a relatively high pick invested in CAP but just refuse to give him a shot for some reason. at least back in the day they would give all the backs touches

Stew has been a great player for us and an amazing teammate. He's been a model citizen as far as being involved in the community and a great presence in the locker room. With that said, this needs to be his last year. His production has declined and he's lost a few steps. Grateful for everything he's done but his time as a feature player in Carolina should be over.

• Pie 3