Gipetto

Stewart kills the teams momentum every time he touches the ball

I appreciate all he's done for the team in past years but its time for the CMC show to begin

• Pie 7
  • Poo 3

Yeah, he's looking pretty bad. 

Hate to see it, but it happens. 

• Pie 1

Man this sucks.

Let's not just turn on him like every other panther player who sucks? He's been a great guy in locker room and and amazing personality. He just doesn't have it anymore. And if he plays that's on RR and Shula not him.

Let's not turn him into a DWill or something like that around here.

• Pie 3
  • Cargos 1

1 minute ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

he's definitely fat enough to play FB

Really? He has been running like crap this year, but you are calling Stewart fat? 

96a1fc85-5af7-49fa-a5ac-ddc06c205ced.jpg

If this team continues to go with Stew, then all of that BS about trading KB to "open" up our young speed receivers was all horse crap. Don't be a hypocrite Panthers.

Edited by Castavar

He was not washed up 3 years ago and he's not Tolbert.  the dude was in the running for a pro bowl and other conversations 2 years ago,.. and he's carried this dismal running team for a long time.

Hes done now, not physically. He jumped over a line for a touchdown last week,.. our team does not have the personnel to power up the gut every time he's in but we do it anyway.

he was top 3 in yards after contact even last year. 

i think he just needs to sit awhile,... the frustration has gotten him and maybe he needs to retire.

personally I would like to see what happens for him on a different team. Deangelo showed he still had it,.. stewart will probably have a similar resurgence elsewhere.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2