thebigcat

Crowd size yesterday.....

5-3 home team going against a 4-3 division rival, only 0.5 game behind the race in the division- Check

Great football weather, no rain, no sun- check

No major holidays, nothing distracting in the NFL, city for the most part had no big things going on so this game should have been marquee except it was 75% attendance yesterday. The crowd was loud but it is really sad to see despite our 150+ game "sell out" streak

• Poo 1

Yea I didn't notice much negative just the participation and noise was great. One of the only times people weren't whining about standing too, most people were up and about it.

• Pie 1

There is a very large % of the population that is still pretty pissed off with the NFL.  No team is immune to the blowback.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, ECUPantherFan said:

There is a very large % of the population that is still pretty pissed off with the NFL.  No team is immune to the blowback.

No there’s not. 

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1
  • Cargos 1

3 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Nah, it's just that the tv experience is so good compared to the price and trouble of going to a game, for the average NFL viewer. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Sounded loud on TV.

Pretty sure crowd played a role in those back to back 3rd & 4th down stops/ sacks near end of 2nd quarter.  

• Pie 4

I was there and thought the crowd was good.  Most stayed to the very end of the game too.

It was absolutely perfect football weather though.  

• Pie 1

Just now, CarolinaSunday said:

I was there and thought the crowd was good.  Most stayed to the very end of the game too.

It was absolutely perfect football weather though.  

This. I was with the @RoaringRiot in 534 and we rocked the poo out of the house. No fuggers in that section to tell us to sit down.

• Pie 4