twylyght

X-Men / Avengers Crossovers Now Possible?

I actually like X-Men being it's own universe.    There would be too much going on.    X-Men has a different feel to me, it's darker, etc, so I hope they keep it there.  

Now if we could get a good Doctor Doom, Galactus, Silver Silver out of it....

The Inhumans, Spiderman, and, Deadpool are trying to bridge the gap...all we need is agent Colston and BOOM! something else for the movies.

btw The Inhumans sucks and might as well not count on that.., The Gifted is based out of the Xmen Universe and works much better.

also....

640full-natalie-alyn-lind.jpg

Edited by Jangler
  • Pie 1

Inhumans is unwatchable but the Gifted is much much better...also ^^^^^^^^^^^

If this happens please get cyclops right. He’s only the leader and saved the mutants from extinction but no big deal.

like the most pointless third fourth rate xman character completely wipes out the avengers without breaking a sweat

rogue was invented just to take them out

you can't have these two together

you could have the entirety of the avengers and like jubilee and gambit would kill them all

10 hours ago, electro's horse said:

like the most pointless third fourth rate xman character completely wipes out the avengers without breaking a sweat

rogue was invented just to take them out

you can't have these two together

you could have the entirety of the avengers and like jubilee and gambit would kill them all

I don’t nerd out on these characters but I was thinking the same thing. 

Would like to hear what others think about that as well. 

4 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

I don’t nerd out on these characters but I was thinking the same thing. 

Would like to hear what others think about that as well. 

Right which is why I like them separate, honestly.   X-Men universe is fine on its own.     Or you could keep them in different multiverse and whatnot and only have small crossovers but living in the same world is too much.  

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PandaPancake said:

Would it be an X-Men movie that doesn't touch on oppression? This theme is old and tired

Yeah it kind of is.    Hopefully Dark Phoenix maybe.     I'd be OK with crossover if they are on different "worlds" because I just can't picture X-Men and Avengers on the same planet in the movie universe.

48 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah it kind of is.    Hopefully Dark Phoenix maybe.     I'd be OK with crossover if they are on different "worlds" because I just can't picture X-Men and Avengers on the same planet in the movie universe.

I can because the X-Men have always kept to themselves. Move to Genosha or that asteroid in orbit. They do live in secret