JakeDel5674

Batum to return real soon

On Oct. 5, Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum was given a six to eight-week timeline to rejoin the active roster, after it was determined that he had a torn ligament in his left elbow. Batum's recovery is going well and he might be cleared to play soon.

Rumor Central"I'm going to start doing contact one-on-one or 2-on-2 [this week], then maybe 5-on-5 next week," Batum told The Charlotte Observer.

Until Batum is ready to make his 2017-18 regular-season debut, head coach Steve Clifford will continue to use Jeremy Lamb as the starting shooting guard.

"I took my time. Trust me, the last thing I want is to be hurting it again," Batum said. "I'm being totally careful. I won't do anything crazy."

Batum, in the second season of his five-year contract, is still owed $99.1 million through 2020-21.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nba/rumors/post/_/id/45927/rumor-central-nicolas-batum-to-return-soon

He's been in my store in Huntersville buying a lot of fish lately. He easily lifted a 75 gallon fish tank so that elbow definitely seems okay to me