CarolinaSamurai

Fire Shula Banner.....the reason why

24 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

As long as we have Cam. Our SuperB owl window is open. If you don't agree with that????

Can't ask Cam to continue to carry this team much longer and still hope that he plays past 35. Kalil, TD, Adams, Peppers, and Stew are all in the twilight of their careers and I have no confidence in Hurney finding replacements for them thru FA or the draft. Not to be overly pessimistic, but if we don't win in the next couple years I doubt we seriously challenge again for awhile.

1 minute ago, pantherphan96 said:

Can't ask Cam to continue to carry this team much longer and still hope that he plays past 35. Kalil, TD, Adams, Peppers, and Stew are all in the twilight of their careers and I have no confidence in Hurney finding replacements for them thru FA or the draft. Not to be overly pessimistic, but if we don't win in the next couple years I doubt we seriously challenge again for awhile.

Well, there you go. A reasonable argument. The problem, as I see it, is you under estimate Cam. Cam is not injury prone. He had an ankle, and a shoulder. He missed a few games. That is nothing to worry about.

When Cam knows it is time to slow down, he will. Until that time. Cam is going to be Cam. Running Cam is safer than, in the pocket Cam.

Folks worry over the past. The past is for learning from, not for fretting over.

Most great qbs carry their teams. It's why the position is so damn important

7 hours ago, PrimeTimeHeel said:

part of a OC's job is teaching and developing a QB to make the right reads. 

What if he's been taught and still can't seem to always get it? 

I mean we already know he can barely hold a press conference without making a half witted remark.

dont get me wrong, I like Cam and I'm glad he's a Panther QB. He's a rare talent and the reason that we are 6-3. But how do you know that Shula is completely whiffing his job to develop a Qb? What if cam just isn't learning? People on the outside looking in cannot possibly know enough to make honest personnel decisions.

4 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

What if he's been taught and still can't seem to always get it? 

I mean we already know he can barely hold a press conference without making a half witted remark.

dont get me wrong, I like Cam and I'm glad he's a Panther QB. He's a rare talent and the reason that we are 6-3. But how do you know that Shula is completely whiffing his job to develop a Qb? What if cam just isn't learning? People on the outside looking in cannot possibly know enough to make honest personnel decisions.

Shouldn't you be game planning Mike?