Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wes Welker flagged for making a snow angel

16 posts in this topic

Posted

fug you NFL...

Posted

video?

Posted

I saw it. That was a horseshit penalty. I thought the rule was you couldn't involve other players or use the ball as a prop, neither of which he did. fug Goodell and his PC nation of let's treat every celebration like it's taunting.

Posted

I saw it. That was a horsesh*t penalty. I thought the rule was you couldn't involve other players or use the ball as a prop, neither of which he did. f*ck Goodell and his PC nation of let's treat every celebration like it's taunting.

Your Patriots*** homerism is showing again.

The penalty was correct. Plain and simple.

Go back and read the rule.

Posted

:lurk5:

Posted

I can't blame Welker..I would have done it too. Snow..football, there will be a snow angel somewhere in the picture. It is not like he built frosty the snow man holding an Arizona Cardinals Suck sign.

But - Rules are rules. I could see Smitty doing that too lol

Posted

Now THAT I like.... :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8aCzzF1Ns"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8aCzzF1Ns[/ame]

Posted

Smitty did it before (who needs snow)...and that's probably why the rule is there. It was changed that year.

Posted

Your Patriots*** homerism is showing again.

The penalty was correct. Plain and simple.

Go back and read the rule.

If the rules says no celebrations of any kind than it is different from what I thought it was, has nothing to do with any homerism.

Posted

When I saw it it did cross my mind that Welker would get flagged but never realised he actually did.

That is bollocks

Posted

I saw it. That was a horsesh*t penalty. I thought the rule was you couldn't involve other players or use the ball as a prop, neither of which he did. f*ck Goodell and his PC nation of let's treat every celebration like it's taunting.

The rule also says you can't go to the ground, so technically the flag is correct.

Stupid? Sure. So are the tuck rule and the force out, but them's da rules and ya gotta follow 'em.

(my buddy's kids were highly upset that a snow angel drew a flag)

Posted

Did not know that, then it was deserved.