Jeremy Igo

Least shocking news yet: Roy Moore accused of being a pedophile...

https://news.vice.com/story/alabamas-roy-moore-accused-of-molesting-14-year-old-girl?utm_source=vicenewstwitter

An Alabama woman says Roy Moore, the state’s Republican nominee for U.S. Senate, initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14 and he was 32, according to a bombshell Washington Post report. Her account is echoed by three other women, who told the paper they were also approached by Moore when they were teenagers.  

How long until conservatives attack the women?

• Pie 2

oh woops i didn't see this thread when i was making mines

It must be getting pretty irritating to have to type that on a weekly basis just to keep making yourself seem fair and balanced.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, cookinwithgas said:

It must be getting pretty irritating to have to type that on a weekly basis just to keep making yourself seem fair and balanced.

to be fair he is echoing what GOP leaders have just stated.  If true step aside.

We will see how willing they are to lose a senate seat to the Democrats.... this will be interesting.

If there is one good thing about this whole Trump debacle, it made outing creepy sexual offenders as much a patriotic duty as anything else.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

to merge what i said in my inferior thread to this one, these look like very, very credible stories. there are multiple corroborating witnesses, investigations show that the time and places all line up to where Moore would have been at the time.

the Post notes that these women did not seek them out to tell this story. the post was doing an incidental story where they interviewed 30 people who have known Moore over the years, and these stories started coming up over the course of it. the women didn't want to talk, they're actually mostly hardline Republicans. but after multiple interviews they decided it was alright to let the story be known.