1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Huddle has been easily triggered here as of late with just a little nut job bait. Dangle that bait and watch them come flocking like sharks to chum. 

The Huddle, sometimes we're the way it's always been

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

The Huddle, sometimes we're the way it's always been

You should drop the "sometimes", and that should be the site's motto:

"The Huddle, we're the way it's always been"

That sounds real american and traditional and...beer, beer and football.

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Humans contribute less than 3% of total carbon output on Earth. Do humans contribute to the warming? It's possible but it's not exactly measurable. One can assume but assumptions that haven't been or can't be proven aren't science. Not only that, but as carbon causes a warming effect, ice melts, effectively speeding up the warming process because insulators are being removed while carbon is still increasing. Eventually, this will disrupt the ocean currents due to water temperature and density differences, leading to a lack of re-distribution of wealth warmth, causing the Poles to freeze again and effectively causing the next ice age.

This isn't from a movie. It's real life and it has happened previously. We are in the middle of an interglacial period, an interglacial period that scientists say is warmer than it should be at this point. But meteorologists can't predict weather correctly 5 days out, so why would a climatologist be able to predict the climate 10,000 years out.

Last point, scientists argue that it is the warmest it's been in the 10's of thousands of years. Earth is 4,600,000,000 years old. So you have a comparison of 10,000 to 4,600,000,000. Its statistically insignificant and irrelevant to assume that science is infallible. 

And no, the Earth isn't flat and there is no conspiracy with Vegas. Though I do think the death of a DNC Staffer in Washington D.C. in a supposed robbery gone wrong is suspicious. B613. 

Nailed it

2 hours ago, Floppin said:

Abstract

Traumatic brain injury (TBI) results in significant disability due to cognitive deficits particularly in attention, learning and memory, and higher-order executive functions. The role of TBI in chronic neurodegeneration and the development of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and most recently chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is of particular importance. However, despite significant effort very few therapeutic options exist to prevent or reverse cognitive impairment following TBI. In this review, we present experimental evidence of the known secondary injury mechanisms which contribute to neuronal cell loss, axonal injury, and synaptic dysfunction and hence cognitive impairment both acutely and chronically following TBI. In particular we focus on the mechanisms linking TBI to the development of two forms of dementia: AD and CTE. We provide evidence of potential molecular mechanisms involved in modulating Aβ and Tau following TBI and provide evidence of the role of these mechanisms in AD pathology. Additionally we propose a mechanism by which Aβ generated as a direct result of TBI is capable of exacerbating secondary injury mechanisms thereby establishing a neurotoxic cascade that leads to chronic neurodegeneration

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705200/

No TBI =/= CTE but it is one disorder of many that has been shown to develop due to the affect of various types of TBI. The above link goes into this and how they (including CTE) affect cognition. There's many more but thats a start for you

yea bro, i read that study, its complete garbage, all the studies they cite are poorly done, inconclusive, or simply conjecture. They give a bunch of science of how things work which sounds good to people who don't know how to interpret studies and go "hmmm, axonal damage and transduction pathway names and big words, sounds legit"...but its all a bunch of filler. Yes, that's how any damage, long term, short term, from brief inflammation, whatever works...and? The studies they cite as "proof" are as I said simply conjecture...or purposely misinterpreted. The studies they cite showing that football players have "3x the instance of mortality from neurological pathology" ...well football players have half of the overall mortality of the general population...they live a lot longer than the normal population so no shyt the risk of dying from neurological diseases is gonna increase when you live longer.

I hope that if you feel the need to have an opinion about this you reconsider your position or how strongly you're convinced of your position, because, to put it bluntly, you're wrong and obviously don't have the deductive reasoning skills or know how to interpret the studies you get your information from to distinguish good information and conclusions from bad. 

28 minutes ago, RealisticPanther said:

yea bro, i read that study, its complete garbage, all the studies they cite are poorly done, inconclusive, or simply conjecture. They give a bunch of science of how things work which sounds good to people who don't know how to interpret studies and go "hmmm, axonal damage and transduction pathway names and big words, sounds legit"...but its all a bunch of filler. Yes, that's how any damage, long term, short term, from brief inflammation, whatever works...and? The studies they cite as "proof" are as I said simply conjecture...or purposely misinterpreted. The studies they cite showing that football players have "3x the instance of mortality from neurological pathology" ...well football players have half of the overall mortality of the general population...they live a lot longer than the normal population so no shyt the risk of dying from neurological diseases is gonna increase when you live longer.

I hope that if you feel the need to have an opinion about this you reconsider your position or how strongly you're convinced of your position, because, to put it bluntly, you're wrong and obviously don't have the deductive reasoning skills or know how to interpret the studies you get your information from to distinguish good information and conclusions from bad. 

Its fun you take a slight at my deductive reasoning while applying your own bullshit conjecture and self applied confirmation bias. Be intellectually honest or gtfo of intellectual conversation.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 2

We know that psychopaths have different brain chemistry than the rest of us.....we don't excuse them if they kill and actually think worse of them from how you see people respond to confirmed psychotics. I always found that interesting.

• Cargos 2

I think he was a psychopath from tge get go and maybe CTE exacerbated it.  Having several friends and even an uncle with serious mental illness I still feel bad for the guy.  Everyone has different genetic snd environmental factors and i cant judge them.  Still think ALL murderers should get death penalty but i feel pitt for them if they are sick and not in a normal state of mind.  

4 hours ago, Floppin said:

Only due to a technicality by way of state precedent that if a defendant dies while a case is in direct appeal then the case is removed as if it never happened. Its a stupid and old rule for that state and doesn't exonerate him. So saying he was found not guilty is being disingenuous.

He was found not guilty of the double homicide in Boston which was a separate case from Attleboro by a jury of his peers. What do you not understand about That? 

His Attleboro case was dismissed because the law is the law. If a person cannot defend themselves during aopeal, is there not a reason to throw it out?

4 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

agree with all your points except the bolded. when you have people who survived the attack only to magically end up dead a few weeks later definitely raises some suspicion. google Dennis and Lorraine Carver and Kymberley Suchomel

so far that's 3, one of whom went on record to say she saw multiple shooters including a shooter on ground level. This is not un common at all. There were many survivors of 9/11 who mysteriously ended up dead, there's been doctors who've introduced potential cures for cancer who were killed. Of course, can't leave out David Crawly, the creator of Gray State which exposed the inevitable martial law and FEMA camps in the US, who was found dead along with his wife, and kid in an apparent murder suicide. And like you pointed out, the death of Seth Rich who exposed Hilary's emails to Assange and wikileaks. 

look, i try not to be a conspiracy nut, but when facts and common sense tell you otherwise, it's hard to believe the official narratives and anything the mainstream media puts out there. 

You never watched final destination I'm guessing?

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Floppin said:

Only due to a technicality by way of state precedent that if a defendant dies while a case is in direct appeal then the case is removed as if it never happened. Its a stupid and old rule for that state and doesn't exonerate him. So saying he was found not guilty is being disingenuous.

Calling me disingenuous when you are provably incorrect is hilarious. I'm not sticking up for the guy, I'm just telling you the truth. Denying what I'm saying isn't only disingenuous,  it shows your serious lack of Google skills.