3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Weather....is....not.....an...indicator...of....climate....change.....

Climate is measured over hundreds of years, not four months. People want to attribute the hurricane season to Climate Change when it really was due to a lack of Wind sheer in the alley's that hurricanes that end up impacting the U.S. travel along. 

More Russian propaganda. 

Speaking of, you do realize Russia played both sides of the aisle right? 

Again, what are you goin on about? Did you have a stroke? Are you lost? At what point exactly have I been discussing climate change? Certainly not in this thread and certainly not with you.

Edited by Floppin

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Again, what are you goin on about? Did you have a stroke? Are you lost? At what point exactly have I been discussing clinate change? Certainly not in this thread and certainly not with you.

See, now is where the progressive elitist thinking comes out. "....and certainly not with you" says quite a bit about how you view others.

#feelLetitbern

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

See, now is where the progressive elitist thinking comes out. "....and certainly not with you" says quite a bit about how you view others.

#feelLetitbern

Whatever makes you feel better chief. Keep charging those made up conversation windmills.

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Whatever makes you feel better chief. Keep charging those made up conversation windmills.

Now you're talking about green energy. Just can't get off the topic can you? 

10 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Again, what are you goin on about? Did you have a stroke? Are you lost? At what point exactly have I been discussing climate change? Certainly not in this thread and certainly not with you.

And strokes are nothing to joke about. Marxist Progressive hero, Vladmir Lenin (or Voldermort as I like to call him), suffered 3 strokes before passing away in 1924. 

*Clicks topic on “Aaron Hernandez Brain*

*Sees debate over climate change*

*leaves*

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Not touching the topic of  concussion, but if I am not mistaken Hernandez was a sociopath before he picked up a football. 

3 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

Not touching the topic of  concussion, but if I am not mistaken Hernandez was a sociopath before he picked up a football. 

Hernandez had played football from a very young age. Unless he was born a sociopath, I don't believe that to be true.

The fact of the matter is that once his dad died, he began hanging out with people like his co-defendents in the Attelboro case. This, along with a variety of other factors, likely reaffirmed in his mind that living the way he was living was the way to go.

But only Hernandez knows.

IIRC he was a huge douche in college as well, I just think he was prob a piece of poo

It's sad . The brain injuries are serious and most likely lead to him killing Those people . He would have never threw away his great life and millions and talent to kill some man that was a nobody in life . If he was thinking straight he would have never done it but the brain injury lead to him not being able to think . I feel for his family Hernandez was a good family man it's a shame what concussions can do to you . 

• Poo 1

16 hours ago, Saca312 said:

*Clicks topic on “Aaron Hernandez Brain*

*Sees debate over climate change*

*leaves*

You don't believe in climate change ? You can't be that dumb

• Poo 1