• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Jerry Jones calls Arthur Blank a liar

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Cowboys Vs Falcons. 

#TeamsIHateBowl

Don't know who to root for (to lose).  I guess it has to be the Falcons for obvious reasons,  but dang I hate Jerry Jones and Cowboy fan. 

Cowboys this week, only because it helps the Panthers.  Then I hope the cowgals going on a 7 game losing streak.  

6 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Does it though? If the players stopped playing all the owners would still be billionaires, a lot of players would start to struggle.

And that is the best example of real power.

The only ones hurt by a player revolt are players and fans.  Owners will just go away with their billions and chill.

We would be left with no football.  Sounds great huh?

On 11/11/2017 at 12:45 PM, Liberalpanther said:

Oh nice two billionaire racists complaning about who has more money when I'm here making 10$ at Walmart with student loans trying to get an education 

Sounds like your complaining 

On 11/11/2017 at 12:45 PM, Liberalpanther said:

Oh nice two billionaire racists complaning about who has more money when I'm here making 10$ at Walmart with student loans trying to get an education 

waaaaahhhhhhhhh I want what two self made men have but don't want to put in the grind..... Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, thebigcat said:

waaaaahhhhhhhhh I want what two self made men have but don't want to put in the grind..... Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

you're responding to a parody/troll account. everybody ignored him in the tinderbox so he came here to try to get attention