beastson

Josh Gordon Reportedly Ran A 4.3 Today, DAMN

Flash Gordon! I’m rooting for him, and hoping he’s got his life together. He still has time to do some great things in this league

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I wanted to start a thread the other day but  got lazy would anyone be happy with trading away our 2nd rd pick for Gordon this summer reclamation project but still tons of upside giving Cam a dominate force on the outside plus speedster. Even without having a third this year is it to risky or it's a power move and worth the risk even if he's ok he's still easily our best wr or roll with our guys and trust Marty with his second round disasters?

Oh hells to the no.

• Pie 1

Not worth the risk at all. Isn't he out for good if he has even just one more violation?

If he actually gets his poo together and does well for another team, good for him. 

I used to think he was just a dumbass who couldn't stop smoking weed, but it was way more than that. He was a full blown addict and he went to rehab to get clean. I hope he finds peace and stays sober.

I'd swang a late round pick for him. If Cam had him to throw to?

Jeebus, watch out league. 

Edited by Cracka McNasty

It'll never happen here, but I'd throw a late round pick to acquire his services. Possibly 2 late round picks or a 3rd.

If your name so much as shows up on a child support payment the Panthers aren't messing with you.Which bring us more questions for me. If we have such a great locker room and standards,why not help save one of these troubled young men and get yourself a bargain while your at it?

Edited by micnificent28
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

Actually, Gordon scored a 24 

That was just some racist joke that all black athletes are dumb.

• Pie 1