beastson

Josh Gordon Reportedly Ran A 4.3 Today, DAMN

Honestly I feel like if any team could help him, it'd be us with as close knit as our guys are with each other they could really get him on the right path.

Mickie Mantle reportedly smoked 5 packs a day and drank heavily even on game days.

times have changed,... 

the criminal part is the DUI, our society is still too lenient on drunk drivers and reckless driving as a whole IMO

that being said, he's still young, Ricky Williams still had a decent productive career after his problems, 

just not a HOF career,.. which was pissed away,..

Josh can still have a decent career, and maybe some pro bowl years, and if he were to get traded to a contender who knows,..

26 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

That was just some racist joke that all black athletes are dumb.

probably more along the lines of anyone who nearly throws their NFL career away because of drugs/drinking is dumb.

The worrisome part about Gordon is that he can run a 4.35 today, but run 140 in a 35 tonight voiding all the hope once again.

He is definitely a wild card, a talented one, but still a wild card

1 hour ago, Liberalpanther said:

He's a criminal idc how fast he is he doesn't belong on this team and he has been out of this league for a good while 

Please tell me in what respect he is a "criminal?"

Guy had a DWI in 2014. The only civil conviction on his record. 

Based on my DWI in 1995, I guess I'm to be labeled as a life-long criminal as well, eh?  One can only wish they have as perfect a life as you, without the smallest error in judgment or transgression.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

This dude put up 1600+ yards in 14 games while getting high/drunk before each game. If he can truly remain sober (or at least pass the tests) he'll be back to being an All-Pro.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I used to think he was just a dumbass who couldn't stop smoking weed, but it was way more than that. He was a full blown addict and he went to rehab to get clean. I hope he finds peace and stays sober.

I'd swang a late round pick for him. If Cam had him to throw to?

Jeebus, watch out league. 

Could contend immediately with Julio for being the best WR in the division.

If Gordon comes back as good as he was pre-suspension, boy.

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

I wisht he Panthers would have traded for him.

Make him live in Thomas Davis' basement. Every time he tried to party TD would beat the poo out of him

Just stating the obvious but it wasn’t going to happen and literally couldn’t before his conditional reinstatement.