SJTG4

Pretty interesting article.. Worley seems unhappy. Rivera comments.

2 hours ago, nosuchthingasapanther said:

“I mean, if you give a 20 yard cushion on every play, that doesn’t define who you are.”

as a cornerback, yes the fug it does.

Edited for truth

40 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

That's the thing. It's not revisionist history. Norman took over games in preseason at least. When has Worley taken over any type of game? Worley has always been getting abused. 

Josh showed flashes in preseason against 2nd/3rd stringers. Preseason means nothing. People here acting like everyone wasn't shitting on Josh up until he showed he can play. Worley is still in his 2nd year and only 22. Huddle is far too quick to give up on a player who is struggling.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I’d cut him right now tbh. I hate giving up on a young player but this type of talk to the media is cancerous.  You want a spot Daryl, play better and lock it down. Simple as that. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

14 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

I’d cut him right now tbh. I hate giving up on a young player but this type of talk to the media is cancerous.  You want a spot Daryl, play better and lock it down. Simple as that. 

I bet TD and Luke have a chat with the young lad.

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Let’s also ignore how he pretty much shut down DeSean Jackson against the Bucs and held him up well.

But, you know, #worleysux.

Bet half couldn’t even name if we’re in man or zone and why we played said coverage on certain plays that you claim Worley got beat. But by golly if a receiver catches a ball a few yards in front of the corner it must always be on him.

Lmao.

Eh wouldnt say that was Worley he was getting beat pretty bad by 6-8 yards easily. Luckily the front 7 was getting enough pressure up into Winston.

By the time the 2nd half rolled around everyone in our section kept talking how they needed a safety to roll over and help him before the snap (it was that bad)  And then what do you know his man blew by him 8 out of 10 snaps.  Again luckily the front 7 was in Winstons face.

I had hopes for Worley last year but has looked pedestrian at best this year and a poor mans melvin white while showing no flash of potential. 

He is a CB version of Tre Boston and may not be on this team next season

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Outside of the preseason Norman looked awful before turning it around. This revisionist history needs to stop.

Hope Worley can figure it out because Seymour isn't a long term option at CB either.

Exactly.  Worley has potential.  It is up to himself and the coaches for him to reach it fully.  Hopefully a little time in Riveras dog house will help him as it did JN

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

To be successful you have to be humble. You are going to get beat, don’t blame anyone. Keep quiet and get better if you can. I’m a big time Worley fan and think he can make it. Just shut up and put up. Nothing else. 

• Pie 3

Play better and this is resolved 

kid needs to quit whining, suck it up and perform or be replaced

He just needs to pipe down on the talk and focus on improving. I'd send his ass packing before I let a marginal player impact our locker room. Not saying we're even close to that point yet, but if it came to it...

fWx327.gif

I was surprised that we didn't add competition for him in the offseason. Seems like going through camp and preseason penciled in as a starter went to his head.

Edited by LinvilleGorge