20 draft picks not counting this year.

10 are still on the roster

6 are starters

10 aren't on the team anymore

5 of the 10 not on the team are still in the NFL

We won't know what this year's crop will be but so far one guys on IR and one is on another team. Two are starters, one is rotation, and one backup. 

Pretty interesting if you ask me. I guess he was a middle of the pack drafter. Not this god we thought he was. 

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Another one of these threads? Time to move on from him and Hurney. Oh, And the pick on another team is doing pretty damn good

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

One month should be as long as anyone should cry over old girlfriends or team general managers. 

• Pie 2

Your not going to hit on every draft pick. Some will be starters and some will be quality depth guys. If you can grab 3-4 guys who contribute each draft I consider it a success.

With the exception of his 2016 draft class and probably trading up in 2015 for Funchess, I have no issues with how he drafted.

• Beer 1

DG is a money man and was brought in for one reason. He got the money under control, so why not drink the expired milk?

Edited by Jangler

The man was here for 4 years and we got 6 starters out of his drafts and 16 players all together. I will conclude with this. 

3d5d2fb38fdf9435a961d8decfde2a8c21cb1cba

• Pie 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

The man was here for 4 years and we got 6 starters out of his drafts and 16 players all together. I will conclude with this. 

3d5d2fb38fdf9435a961d8decfde2a8c21cb1cba

That's terrible.

• Pie 1

Gettleman was best at picking up players out of the league or those who have been traded several times (Ginn)

and giving them a chance to perform.  Look at Turner and Larson.  Maybe not pro bowl , but they have done a good

job.

The draft is not everything, spending habit, FA and overall attitude play a big part in a GM as well. 

• Pie 1