Shocker

College Basketball General Discussion

Bagley is fuging good! A duke big man with hands,  unheard of recently.

10 hours ago, toldozer said:

He’s also apparently a rocket scientist. 

Jon Rothstein was on Jim Rome yesterday and said this year he thinks duke will be a power team, and UNC will be a finesse/perimeter team and he noted the teams are usually opposite. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

He’s also apparently a rocket scientist. 

Jon Rothstein was on Jim Rome yesterday and said this year he thinks duke will be a power team, and UNC will be a finesse/perimeter team and he noted the teams are usually opposite. 

I don't think k coaches the one and done teams nearly as well as cal. However this team looks much better than the oakafor,winslow,jones,allen.  Freshmen team that won the championship.  I know it was only one game but they look scary good. 

I think Duke can play both ways,  that's what will make them extremely tough.  Allen and Trent were nailing them from out side.  I'm anticipating a stomping of msu.

Edited by toldozer

On 11/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, toldozer said:

Duke starts 5 NBA first rounders but its Bagley that is the difference for them.  He is incredibly talented for an 18 yr old.  He will dominate in college this year and a sure top 3 pick in the draft.  Really unstoppable inside at this level.   Trent Jr is damn good too.  Course starting 5 first rounders is good and bad.  If they dont win it they are starting over with frosh, see Kentucky.

Really like Carolina this year as well.  Deep as hell with shooters galore.  If the bigs play well UNC will be really good.

Edited by Shocker

There needs to be a rule change and it needs to start with the nba being super honest with these kids. Let them go to the combine out of high school without penalty. If they are going to be a top ten pick they're allowed to stay in the draft. If not they can decide if they want to go overseas or to college.  If you're in school you're there for 3 years,  same as football. 

Bagley is a stud, its clear he is NBA ready which is insane considering he should still be in high school. 

Edited by toldozer
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1