panther4life

Hornets @ Celtics

I don’t get really upset very often at Hornet losses, because it’s a long season and poo happens in the NBA, but that was just ridiculous 

• Pie 1

Can't believe the C's pulled out the win without Horford and Kyrie. Smart, Rozier, and Brown all were awful. Great job by Morris defending Kemba on the last play there, thought he was gonna pull a UConn stepback winner there.

0 -4 rode trip.. With the team having  double digit leads in 3 of the 4...

fug Clifford.  

• Pie 5

Clifford is horrible, but so is Frank.  He had what?  3 turnovers, a shot blocked, and another bad miss all when the game was within 2 possessions in the 4th.  I've seen enough of both of them.

28 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Hack a Dwight to slow our offense.. finding post up opportunities with more than 2 players on the team..  When does Clifford do that poo?? 

How long do you sit your best defenders when the other team is making their final run??? Huh?? 

Coaching??

here's an idea - MKG is locking down all night but we'll keep him benched for Bacon while the Celtics come all the way back.  Seriously, screw Clifford. 

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

I don’t get really upset very often at Hornet losses, because it’s a long season and poo happens in the NBA, but that was just ridiculous 

the last two games have really pissed me off.

30 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Clifford is horrible, but so is Frank.  He had what?  3 turnovers, a shot blocked, and another bad miss all when the game was within 2 possessions in the 4th.  I've seen enough of both of them.

Having Frank guard Tatum for more than 2 plays was laughable ..lol

Howard getting dealt with by baynes was laughable too. What's with his damn one footed fall away bank shot that he throws up twice a game.  Rebound,  dunk, pass those are your fuging options Dwight.  You aren't beating anyone off the dribble with your sweet moves. 

15 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Can't believe the C's pulled out the win without Horford and Kyrie. Smart, Rozier, and Brown all were awful. Great job by Morris defending Kemba on the last play there, thought he was gonna pull a UConn stepback winner there.

really because I don't think Kemba could hit the ocean right now

50 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

really because I don't think Kemba could hit the ocean right now

even with his shooting struggles last night, Morris on Kemba is a mismatch and I thought he did a good job covering him and making up for that dumbass 3 he shot with 20 seconds left on the shot clock.