Popsickle

CFB Shake Up

So, who you got in your top four after this weekend? Not asking for final rankings, just now. 

1. Alabama, while I don't think they are the number one team in the country, and believe they will lose at least one before the playoff. (Could be hate or jealousy about them losing one prior to playoff...) Spoiler...

2. Clemson, defending national champs. Had a stumble against Syracuse, they do have their troubles on the offensive side of the ball. However, their defense can play and will not let any game get (too) out of hand. 

3. Miami, (yes, I know the game is not technically over, but....even Hellen Keller knows it's over), straight up dominated Notre Dame tonight. Has been playing better every week. Even enough to jump, an unimpressive Wisconsin, and one loss TCU and Oklahoma. 

4. Oklahoma, they beat (most likely will beat) TCU impressively. Nevertheless, they are not showing enough to not be jumped by Miami. Still have problems, not getting better as the season moves on. 

And on the bubble...

5. Auburn, playing great, I love a Gus Malzhan offense, fun to watch and they move the ball. They will (beat) give bama a true test two weeks from now. 

6. Georgia, I wasn't very high on them through the year, along with Notre Dame. But they can't fall too far. Can they?

What do you think?

On 11/12/2017 at 12:33 AM, tiger7_88 said:

Being an Auburn fan and a Panthers fan, right now things are good and fun.

War damn eagle!!!!

It is a great time to be an Auburn fan, but then again, it is always a great time to be an Auburn fan.

• Pie 2