Saca312

Devin Funchess Compared To Rest Of NFC South WR1s

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Do you not realize that posting random social media posts from a year ago doesn't mean anything at all. Watch the Aints games this year. He hasn't been much of a threat at all. There have been well over a dozen WRs better than him. This year and last year.

Just now, thomas96 said:

Do you not realize that posting random social media posts from a year ago doesn't mean anything at all. Watch the Aints games this year. He hasn't been much of a threat at all. There have been well over a dozen WRs better than him. This year and last year.

they have a diverse set of receivers who they spread the ball around to. 

Does not downgrade how good Michael Thomas is. Saints are just smart enough to use all their weapons.

Michael Thomas is still a very good receiver. I mean, just look at his week 3 game against us alongside what he did to Buffalo.

7 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

they have a diverse set of receivers who they spread the ball around to. 

Does not downgrade how good Michael Thomas is. Saints are just smart enough to use all their weapons.

Michael Thomas is still a very good receiver. I mean, just look at his week 3 game against us alongside what he did to Buffalo.

exactly why they got rid of Brandin Cooks, they spread the ball to everyone they weren't going to pay Cooks #1 WR money

I appreciate the statistical analysis, but the guy just looks the part.  That's always more important.  The stats are reassuring, but you can see when a guys got it.  Keep building that confidence Fun.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

To be fair to the rest of the receivers, Funchess has played 10 games, while they've played 9.

the YPC value still stands, which is pretty damn good.

The focus really is on the past two games where Funchess shifted to WR1. Granted, small sample size, but still very encouraging.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

can't believe what a bust Julio has been for my fantasy team

Yep and I have mike Evans who has been worse. Those other 3 guys were drafted in probably the first  2 rounds. Funchess probably went 10-12 range

40 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

can't believe what a bust Julio has been for my fantasy team

Yep and I have mike Evans who has been worse. Those other 3 guys were drafted in probably the first  2 rounds. Funchess probably went 10-12 range

Trade him for a 6th round pick tho rite? Maybe the Huddle will stop giving up on players younger than 25 (*cough* Worley *cough*) and give them a chance to develop.

• Pie 1