Jump to content
Saca312

Devin Funchess Compared To Rest Of NFC South WR1s

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

 

Do you not realize that posting random social media posts from a year ago doesn't mean anything at all. Watch the Aints games this year. He hasn't been much of a threat at all. There have been well over a dozen WRs better than him. This year and last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, thomas96 said:

Do you not realize that posting random social media posts from a year ago doesn't mean anything at all. Watch the Aints games this year. He hasn't been much of a threat at all. There have been well over a dozen WRs better than him. This year and last year.

they have a diverse set of receivers who they spread the ball around to. 

Does not downgrade how good Michael Thomas is. Saints are just smart enough to use all their weapons.

Michael Thomas is still a very good receiver. I mean, just look at his week 3 game against us alongside what he did to Buffalo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

they have a diverse set of receivers who they spread the ball around to. 

Does not downgrade how good Michael Thomas is. Saints are just smart enough to use all their weapons.

Michael Thomas is still a very good receiver. I mean, just look at his week 3 game against us alongside what he did to Buffalo.

exactly why they got rid of Brandin Cooks, they spread the ball to everyone they weren't going to pay Cooks #1 WR money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate the statistical analysis, but the guy just looks the part.  That's always more important.  The stats are reassuring, but you can see when a guys got it.  Keep building that confidence Fun.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




3 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

To be fair to the rest of the receivers, Funchess has played 10 games, while they've played 9.

the YPC value still stands, which is pretty damn good.

The focus really is on the past two games where Funchess shifted to WR1. Granted, small sample size, but still very encouraging.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

can't believe what a bust Julio has been for my fantasy team

Yep and I have mike Evans who has been worse. Those other 3 guys were drafted in probably the first  2 rounds. Funchess probably went 10-12 range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

can't believe what a bust Julio has been for my fantasy team

Yep and I have mike Evans who has been worse. Those other 3 guys were drafted in probably the first  2 rounds. Funchess probably went 10-12 range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade him for a 6th round pick tho rite? Maybe the Huddle will stop giving up on players younger than 25 (*cough* Worley *cough*) and give them a chance to develop.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,114
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Rick101
    Joined
  • Topics

×