Smooth out the rough edges and he looks like a good piece of the team puzzle. Certainly more upside than Tolbert had.

• Pie 2

What ever they are doing that's igniting the running game (Cam running again is a big part of it), they need to keep it going. Armah is a nice piece to add to it.

• Pie 5

Another... 

Armah trips on Manhert'z foot. Play had potential. Looks like Alex was too wide. Pretty decent block by Manhertz. 

giphy.gif

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Cargos 1

hell I want to see him run the ball. it seems he could add another dimension and really open up our passing attack. I like that old school fullback but this guy has speed and power. great addition to the team.

• Pie 2

If Armah continues to get increased reps, there are so many new wrinkles we could add, ESPECIALLY in short yardage situations. So glad this coaching staff is finally increasing his reps. This offense was in dire need of an ACTUAL FB.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 5

34 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Another... 

Armah trips on Manhert'z foot. Play had potential. Looks like Alex was too wide. Pretty decent block by Manhertz. 

giphy.gif

Armah should have been keying on the linebacker from the get go. He has to learn to trust the online to do their job and who to pick up. 

I like what I see from him so far and want to see more snaps. We are a running team and with Armah in at fullback I think it will open up playaction.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Armah should have been keying on the linebacker from the get go. He has to learn to trust the online to do their job and who to pick up. 

I like what I see from him so far and want to see more snaps. We are a running team and with Armah in at fullback I think it will open up playaction.

At least he was looking for contact. There were numerous "highlights" from Tolbert last year as a lead blocker running through traffic not hitting anyone. 

• Pie 4