• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Alex Armah

I will be looking at the coach's film off and on today and posting items of interest, in particular the running game. 

Right now I am taking a look at the reps Armah got as a blocker that saw mixed results. This play stood out to me. Fantastic blocking by everyone. Dolphins are just getting pushed around. If Stewart doesn't hesitate with that initial first step to his right it could have been a big gainer. Not sure what Stew is doing here. 

giphy.gif

Here is a play that really highlights Armah's athletic ability.. 

giphy.gif

Alex gets up field and demolishes the safety. When was the last time we saw a Panthers FB able to do that? Good stuff. 

If Shepard would have gotten a better block this could have gone all the way. S

Smooth out the rough edges and he looks like a good piece of the team puzzle. Certainly more upside than Tolbert had.

What ever they are doing that's igniting the running game (Cam running again is a big part of it), they need to keep it going. Armah is a nice piece to add to it.

Another... 

Armah trips on Manhert'z foot. Play had potential. Looks like Alex was too wide. Pretty decent block by Manhertz. 

giphy.gif

hell I want to see him run the ball. it seems he could add another dimension and really open up our passing attack. I like that old school fullback but this guy has speed and power. great addition to the team.

Solid seal here by Armah. This kid has a lot of long term potential. We would see Tolbert whiff this routinely. 

giphy.gif

If Armah continues to get increased reps, there are so many new wrinkles we could add, ESPECIALLY in short yardage situations. So glad this coaching staff is finally increasing his reps. This offense was in dire need of an ACTUAL FB.

34 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Another... 

Armah trips on Manhert'z foot. Play had potential. Looks like Alex was too wide. Pretty decent block by Manhertz. 

giphy.gif

Armah should have been keying on the linebacker from the get go. He has to learn to trust the online to do their job and who to pick up. 

I like what I see from him so far and want to see more snaps. We are a running team and with Armah in at fullback I think it will open up playaction.

4 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Armah should have been keying on the linebacker from the get go. He has to learn to trust the online to do their job and who to pick up. 

I like what I see from him so far and want to see more snaps. We are a running team and with Armah in at fullback I think it will open up playaction.

At least he was looking for contact. There were numerous "highlights" from Tolbert last year as a lead blocker running through traffic not hitting anyone. 

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

At least he was looking for contact. There were numerous "highlights" from Tolbert last year as a lead blocker running through traffic not hitting anyone. 

Lets don’t even go there. Tolbert whiffs were laughable last year. 

Armah is going to be a beast. 

49 minutes ago, cbully said:

hell I want to see him run the ball. it seems he could add another dimension and really open up our passing attack. I like that old school fullback but this guy has speed and power. great addition to the team.

He can catch too 

Stew is looking at the big guy about to tackle him from the side. The guy who's on him within a second