JakeDel5674

The Lebron's vs the Hornets 8 PM ESPN

10 hours ago, Shocker said:

Cant say why but I just hate Lebron James these days.  Just so sick of everyone riding his jock constantly.  Fug Lebron James.

My question to NBA fans.  I don't recall Jordan ever being as hated as much as LeBron.  Did Jordan constantly cry and whine about calls?  Was Jordan hated this much by other players for the way he acted?  Like LeBron looks at the bench of the Hornets when he dunked and yelled.  I remember Jordan being a poo talker, but never this bad.  When LeBron hits a game winner, he literally runs around screaming like he's the king of the World.  While MJ just shrugged it off around age 33.  I just don't get it.  

I like LeBron to be honest.. dude is clean cut with no off the court "black-eyes".. he has done so much good and has been outspoken (maybe not enough, IMHO) on political issues.. the worst thing you can say about him is he flops sometimes (in a league of floppers) and he argues to the refs (in a league that argues to the refs) and "The Decision".. if those are the worse things you can bring up on the guy - then you really just have a 'bias' towards him.. -- And that's fine..

I happen to think he is in the Top 3 All-time and love watching greatness in any sport - even Brady's greatness has been fun to watch from time to time - esp. against the Falcons..

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

My question to NBA fans.  I don't recall Jordan ever being as hated as much as LeBron.  Did Jordan constantly cry and whine about calls?  Was Jordan hated this much by other players for the way he acted?  Like LeBron looks at the bench of the Hornets when he dunked and yelled.  I remember Jordan being a poo talker, but never this bad.  When LeBron hits a game winner, he literally runs around screaming like he's the king of the World.  While MJ just shrugged it off around age 33.  I just don't get it.  

Its because he has moved around from team to team telling mgmt to sign this guy or that guy so I can win me another championship.

Jordan had MUCH better teams he had to beat as well.  NBA watered down as hell.  He gets like every call too.  He pushed Frank into the third row on a rebound last night and no call.  It ridiculous.

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Its because he has moved around from team to team telling mgmt to sign this guy or that guy so I can win me another championship.

Jordan had MUCH better teams he had to beat as well.  NBA watered down as hell.  He gets like every call too.  He pushed Frank into the third row on a rebound last night and no call.  It ridiculous.

Yeah, I figured it was bad.  Didn't think it was THAT bad though.  

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Lebron is a millennial and acts like one. In a world with social media everyone is going to have their opinion blasted out for the world to see.

MJ doesn't seem like the type that would have delved into subtweets and instagram stories like Lebron, but who knows.

• Beer 2