Toolbox

Welp looks like we got another one

hes not touching her, hes mugging for the camera because he's a comedian. It's not funny, like about half of what plays on SNL.

Oh and I'm pretty sure shes not 14.

• Pie 1

The picture she is referring to clearly shows he's not actually touching her. She was asleep by her own admission so she has the picture. I agree its poor taste but shes claiming he's touching her when he clearly is not.

How do you know he didn't touch her after the picture?? I mean she says he did touch her.

How do I know she didn't wake up and grab his crotch? I can do this all day.

But shes referencing the picture and saying something that isn't true. That's what we know.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, cookinwithgas said:

How do I know she didn't wake up and grab his crotch? I can do this all day.

But shes referencing the picture and saying something that isn't true. That's what we know.

So you don't believe this woman but automatically believe the roy moore accusers?? why?

what the fug is he thinking taking a photo like that? utterly retarded. though he visibly is not actually touching her, just posing, it's disrespectful.

• Pie 4

actually strike that, look at the shadows of the fingers on his right hand. they're very close to his fingers, meaning they're on a surface that's very close to his fingers; ie her chest. that hand is indeed touching her, unless the picture is fake

Edited by rodeo

he just came out and said basically what I did

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,” he said. “As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it.”