jfra78

Panthers have made a decision about Philly Brown

20 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Cam is an elite quarterback that elevates the play of those around him. He makes the WRs, not the other way around.

1.)Look at 2015

2.)Ask Ted Ginn

3.) deal with it

4.)

5.) Profit

Damn I haven't seen that in forever

20 hours ago, Chaos said:

This offense just put up 45 points on MNF.  May have been the Dolphins, don't care.  If we get the run blocking and ground game going, less need to rely on the WR's being our only means of moving the football.  Let Cam run when he wants, option when he wants, and throw mid-range passes which Dickson has shown the ability to catch well this season in addition to Funchess and McCaffrey.  All the talk about deep threats, big deal, just get 10 yards at a time and keep moving the sticks.

Real talk - if our offense stops going backwards with penalties and shitty negative run plays, with the defense we have, we're more than fine.

So you're saying all we need to do is establish the run?

22 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Is Byrd a legit weapon?  He is fast, but other than that, he has proven nothing. 

Exactly...the love affair with Byrd is laughable.  

• Poo 1

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

Exactly...the love affair with Byrd is laughable.  

I think it’s more wishful thinking than love affair. Our WRs consist of funchess, 2 special teamers , and Bersin. We need something

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

I think it’s more wishful thinking than love affair. Our WRs consist of funchess, 2 special teamers , and Bersin. We need something

byrd will make a 3rd special teamer

Watching the Steelers offense Thursday night, got me thinking.  The Panthers have one of the weakest offensive rosters in the NFL.  Steelers are throwing out Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant, Leveon, JuJu for Ben.  While the Panthers have McCaffrey, Olsen and Funchess.  Things better be done to upgrade this offense next year with playmakers.  Nobody does more with less than Cam honestly.

Samuel demanded more respect on the end around then a lot of guys. If it came down to it, I would feel perfectly fine lining up CMC on the outside or in the slot for more than half the snaps. Its not like this team is toothless... We just have sharp teeth in less traditional places. 

• Pie 1