So here's the deal. Straight up if any of you can find where I've posted anything that was in support of nazis or white supremacist in nature and it wasn't sarcasm, I'll leave, the mods/admins can delete my account and never again will I darken the steps of the tb or any other forum (will still lurk on main forum because I like following the panthers news, but will never create another account and post).

If you find anything that you believe qualifies, then let's have a link to the thread. 

1 minute ago, Toolbox said:

I heard you rape babies

If you believe some of the leftists on this board I'm a bonafide supervillan. I should be plotting to kill superman and take over the world 

Edited by Saha

The posters, reading “It’s okay to be white” in large, sans-serif font are part of a 4chan campaign to “expose the media’s anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer.” In the 4chan thread, one user posts that “the idea is to hide your fuging powerlevel and insist that it’s just an innocent ‘it’s okay to be white.’ If people start being Nazis and supporting the posters, then liberals can just dismiss it all with dogwhistles and moderates won’t be convinced.”

Here, the user is referring to a strategy the alt-right have adopted after the events of Charlottesville, when it became widely accepted that the alt-right is a racist and white supremacist movement.

‘Hiding your powerlevel’ refers to a strategy of publicly disavowing Nazis and “keep[ing] the long-term goals covert . . . Talking openly about a white ethnostate only leads to failure and the average public turning against you, so disavow anyone who reveals his power level. Leftists will recognize dog whistles and know we’re crypto, but normies won’t listen to them.”

hNbOFrG.png

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

The posters, reading “It’s okay to be white” in large, sans-serif font are part of a 4chan campaign to “expose the media’s anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer.” In the 4chan thread, one user posts that “the idea is to hide your fuging powerlevel and insist that it’s just an innocent ‘it’s okay to be white.’ If people start being Nazis and supporting the posters, then liberals can just dismiss it all with dogwhistles and moderates won’t be convinced.”

Here, the user is referring to a strategy the alt-right have adopted after the events of Charlottesville, when it became widely accepted that the alt-right is a racist and white supremacist movement.

‘Hiding your powerlevel’ refers to a strategy of publicly disavowing Nazis and “keep[ing] the long-term goals covert . . . Talking openly about a white ethnostate only leads to failure and the average public turning against you, so disavow anyone who reveals his power level. Leftists will recognize dog whistles and know we’re crypto, but normies won’t listen to them.”

hNbOFrG.png

A very nice try contestant, but we've already established that this phrases origin is is to point out the media bias.

bzzzzzt. Please try again.

welp i won the challenge but you balked on the prize so i'll have to claim it myself

QLQwYwK.gif

• Pie 5
  • The D 2
  • Poo 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

btw it doesn't even show that annoying "you've ignored this poster" message on the new board, it just completely erases their existence hahaha

edit: oh yes it does still show it, i just had used ublock to remove the bit of code that shows it

Edited by rodeo