7 minutes ago, rodeo said:

btw it doesn't even show that annoying "you've ignored this poster" message on the new board, it just completely erases their existence hahaha

edit: oh yes it does still show it, i just had used ublock to remove the bit of code that shows it

but if you use ad blockers you miss out on 90% of the page saying DATE UKRAINIAN WOMEN NOW CLICK HERE

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

but if you use ad blockers you miss out on 90% of the page saying DATE UKRAINIAN WOMEN NOW CLICK HERE

haha. i do whitelist the non-intrusive ones on the sidebars and just remove the ones that break the page. i use it mostly to customize the layout

29 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

is "actually it's about media bias" the new "actually it's about ethics in gaming journalism"?

jesus.... please don't tell me you're about to rehash gamer gate

24 minutes ago, rodeo said:

haha. i do whitelist the non-intrusive ones on the sidebars and just remove the ones that break the page. i use it mostly to customize the layout

You didn't block me. Pussy.

11 hours ago, rodeo said:

Imagine being so butthurt you have to block someone to make the "MWEAN WORDS" go away. Were the facts too much to handle?

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Mxtthew said:

Imagine being so butthurt you have to block someone to make the "MWEAN WORDS" go away. Were the facts too much to handle?

Imagine being someone that has made nine posts in two years but the fact that someone ignored Saha gets you so riled up that your asshole's too tight to play fartbox tongue tag so you just have to make a comment to release the pressure.

We're all Nazis.

Gay closeted Nazis.

@ecu88 and I don't hang in the TB anymore because we are too busy tongue punching each other's fart boxes while racist white police officers dump their sticky loads on our face.

Praise Kek. Neck beard. Heil Trump. Jew fags. 

We are also Russian Bots. @ARSEN created us to spread Russian propaganda for the Kremlin. 

We are closeted gay Nazi Russian Bots.

Long story short, TB is a complete joke these days. No reasonable discussion (insert cenk voice) here anymore, just name calling, accusing everyone of being racist, Russian conspiracy bullshit and denial.

6 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

We're all Nazis.

Gay closeted Nazis.

@ecu88 and I don't hang in the TB anymore because we are too busy tongue punching each other's fart boxes while racist white police officers dump their sticky loads on our face.

We are also Russian Bots. @ARSEN created us to spread Russian propaganda for the Kremlin. 

Long story short, TB is a complete joke these days. No reasonable discussion (insert cenk voice) here anymore, just name calling, accusing everyone of being racist, Russian conspiracy bullshit and denial.

remember when this dude said he would suck a cop's dick if a cop told him to?

• The D 1

3 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

We're all Nazis.

Gay closeted Nazis.

There's a direct correlation with an invasion of embolden idiots that have influxed here and a degredation of the dialog.

• Pie 1