I'm the Mike

The threat of the Saints run game

27 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Dis is mah furum.

So u like a saints player more than Yur own guy? Poo u

3 hours ago, Tarheels23 said:

The Saints ran a lot of motion, that had our LB's panicking and out of their rush lanes. 

It's because Wilks blitzes a bunch. I mean it's why the Panthers use motions so much too. 

We had three interceptions in the last game.  I think that if we can cut those out, and at least break even in the turnover battle, it will be a very close game.

• Pie 1

Just tell them to stop the run first and make Brees pass it. I dont want to get embarassed like the Bills did and not be able to stop runs up the gut 

A Seaturds fan was trying to argue with me about how terrible the whole NFL South was.  I mentioned the Saints to him and all I got was "They haven't played anyone...they suck" in response.  After all the wins they have racked up in a row...still..."Your logic is stupid and I am having fun just seeing how little you know about football".  While I admit, I do not know as much as some, I do know enough about the Saints putting a hurting on pretty much everyone they play.  They are winning without Bree's right now and that is scary.  

• Pie 1

If we can manage to ring Kamara and Ingrams bells then we could maintain control as long prevent giving Brees a chance get the ball off and hit his other targets.

3 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Kamara>>>>>>CMC

Panthers>>>>>>>>>Saints