• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm the Mike

The threat of the Saints run game

3 hours ago, Tarheels23 said:

The Saints ran a lot of motion, that had our LB's panicking and out of their rush lanes. 

It's because Wilks blitzes a bunch. I mean it's why the Panthers use motions so much too. 

Just tell them to stop the run first and make Brees pass it. I dont want to get embarassed like the Bills did and not be able to stop runs up the gut 

A Seaturds fan was trying to argue with me about how terrible the whole NFL South was.  I mentioned the Saints to him and all I got was "They haven't played anyone...they suck" in response.  After all the wins they have racked up in a row...still..."Your logic is stupid and I am having fun just seeing how little you know about football".  While I admit, I do not know as much as some, I do know enough about the Saints putting a hurting on pretty much everyone they play.  They are winning without Bree's right now and that is scary.  

If we can manage to ring Kamara and Ingrams bells then we could maintain control as long prevent giving Brees a chance get the ball off and hit his other targets.

5 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Man. I liked ole Pickles.

I bet most Saints, Bucs and Falcons fans loved Pickles...

Also, I heard Matt Ryan like to eat lemon pepper chicken wings while wearing a braided belt. I bet his favorite jolly rancher is lemon... he is one sick SOB.

6 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Silence newb.

You are one of the biggest tools I've ever come across.  Where were you the past 4 years when the Saints were the laughing stock of the NFC?  They will be right back down there very soon, don't worry.  And as far as playoffs, you have 0% chance of winning a game.  Quote me on that, bet me on that, I don't give a damn.  

6 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

You are one of the biggest tools I've ever come across.  Where were you the past 4 years when the Saints were the laughing stock of the NFC?  They will be right back down there very soon, don't worry.  And as far as playoffs, you have 0% chance of winning a game.  Quote me on that, bet me on that, I don't give a damn.  

I've been here the last 4 years. Posting. Talking NFCS football. Where have you been?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ninermatt

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts