thebigcat

If the Eagles, Vikings and Saints fall this weekend, is the one seed in sight?

Eagles sitting at 8-1, of Dallas beats them this weekend we are 1.5 games out of first place (they hold the head to head) but they have Bears, Rams, Giants, Cowboys, Raiders, Seahwaks. I could see difficulty against the Rams, Seahawks, Raiders

We all know the saints, they lose one and we beat them in NO we leap frog them

Vikings, 7-2 play the Rams tomorrow. If they falter that's great, they still though have us, Falcons, Lions, Bengals, Packers, Bears.

The #1 seed isn't far fetched, we'll be getting Olsen back, Kalil may be able to get back and Ron is historically a second half season coach who lights it up around this time. It all starts if Philadelphia loses tomorrow, if they do then we have a path for the #1 seed which would be critical.

Our schedule is difficult but it'll test the teams merit

Jets, Vikings, Saints, Packers, Bucs, Falcons

If we can get by the next three (Jets, Vikings and Saints with a W) then the #1 seed will undoubtedly be ours 

Keep pounding

Edited by thebigcat
  • Pie 7

Did you see how bad dallas' offensive line looked against the falcons? The eagles will kill them

• Pie 1

daddy just wants tickets to the dance.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Eagles sitting at 8-1, of Dallas beats them this weekend we are 1.5 games out of first place (they hold the head to head) but they have Bears, Rams, Giants, Cowboys, Raiders, Seahwaks. I could see difficulty against the Rams, Seahawks, Raiders

We all know the saints, they lose one and we beat them in NO we leap frog them

Vikings, 7-2 play the Rams tomorrow. If they falter that's great, they still though have us, Falcons, Lions, Bengals, Packers, Bears.

The #1 seed isn't far fetched, we'll be getting Olsen back, Kalil may be able to get back and Ron is historically a second half season coach who lights it up around this time. It all starts if Philadelphia loses tomorrow, if they do then we have a path for the #1 seed which would be critical.

Our schedule is difficult but it'll test the teams merit

Jets, Vikings, Saints, Packers, Bucs, Saints.

If we can get by the next three (Jets, Vikings and Saints with a W) then the #1 seed will undoubtedly be ours 

Keep pounding

We play the Saints 3 times this year?

8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Did you see how bad dallas' offensive line looked against the falcons? The eagles will kill them

Tyron Smith is a bigger loss to Dallas than zeke is. They are going to have to play the slant and short pass game

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

We play the Saints 3 times this year?

We've only played them once so far this season

Just now, thebigcat said:

We've only played them once so far this season

You have them as our last game of the year in your post....I think you mean the Falcons.

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You have them as our last game of the year in your post....I think you mean the Falcons.

Yep, typo 

1 minute ago, RoaringRiot said:

Saints aren't losing at home to Washington. Cowboys are terrible 

They beat Seattle in Seattle and played a tough game against Minny with a late rally, I wouldn't write of Washington.

Cowboys know they have to win, it's Sunday night in Dallas, Dez loves to ball out on stages like this

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

They beat Seattle in Seattle and played a tough game against Minny with a late rally, I wouldn't write of Washington.

Cowboys know they have to win, it's Sunday night in Dallas, Dez loves to ball out on stages like this

Hey....I can buy into the hype and would love to be wrong. Just think the Saints and Eagles are on a different level than both those teams.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Saints aren't losing at home to Washington. Cowboys are terrible 

Any given Sunday. May be unlikely but to write off those games as automatic is silly.

• Pie 2
  • The D 1