• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoenheim

NFL Week 11 Games Thread

We're not playing today obviously, but there are two fairly important matchups for us to keep our eyes on. Saints vs Redskins at 1PM, and Rams vs Vikings at 1PM have sizable NFC playoff implications, and to a lesser degree the Cowboys vs Eagles for Sunday Night game.

Redskins have beaten the Rams and Seahawks. Could certainly beat the Aints today which would be huge.

I'll be watching the Rams Vikings on TV here looking to see a good game and Greg, but I'll certainly be following the Aints game

8 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

I'd feel better about that Skins game if the game was in Washington 

Skins have actually played much better on the road than at home.

I dont see why teams dont double and triple Thomas more, he's literally been force fed by Brees most of the season and no ones been stopping it til now 

As probably everyone expected.  Olsen is fantastic at this.  I could see him and Romo being the best in the biz in the future.

1 minute ago, Mojo said:

As probably everyone expected.  Olsen is fantastic at this.  I could see him and Romo being the best in the biz in the future.

what channel is that game on? I see Reskins vs Saints, and then Ravens vs someone .