Happy Panther

Things that trump says

Trump says something awful almost daily. Nasty or divisive or a fat out lie. This thread shall be a repository of hist greatest hits.

For posterity of course.

I'll start:

This black guy didn't kiss my rich white ass so i should have left some American citizens in a Chinese jail. Classy.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Trump says something awful almost daily. Nasty or divisive or a fat out lie. This thread shall be a repository of hist greatest hits.

For posterity of course.

I'll start:

This black guy didn't kiss my rich white ass so i should have left some American citizens in a Chinese jail. Classy.

I cant disagree with Trumps sentiments. Should have treated them like any other citizen and let them face the music of the Chinese justice system.

• Pie 2

Trump says plenty of stupid things on a daily basis, so it is a shame to start off this thread with one of the few things he has got right. 

The three entitled sports stars should have been left in China to face the consequences of their actions like any other average American caught committing a crime overseas.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

38 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Obama should have negotiated with terrorists now? Make up your mind.

Did you conveniently forget that he negotiated with the taliban?

13 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

I cant disagree with Trumps sentiments. Should have treated them like any other citizen and let them face the music of the Chinese justice system.

Presidents have always had a duty to negotiate the release of overseas prisoners. Trump has already done that successfully this year many times. He simply did his job. He has a duty to the American public and to actually not help get these kids out of jail would be a dereliction of that duty. But his comments have nothing to do with his role as a public servant and his responsibility to the American people.. It has everything to do with him being  a narcissist who thinks the world should kiss his ass. He is suggesting that if you don't bow to him he would happily shirk his job to screw you over.

That is scary and disgusting at the same time.

17 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Um you just did call him that. And you are old.

Kim Jong-un call him Lunatic Old Man, Trump only gets offended at the old part. lol

16 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Why? Those kids thanked him.