Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Pats are classless.

19 posts in this topic

Posted

They are just running up the score again. A 31 point lead at the half, and they continue to score. Are the backups in at all? I can't believe any NFL team would beat a team so badly.

Posted

ellis hobbs is legitimately the biggest twat in the league

Posted

Rodney has taught him well.

And they have good competition from Jared Allen.

Posted

I hope you are joking unless you are going to call out every single team with a large margin of victory this year so far such as the Saints today and Carolina also.

Posted

I disagree as well. Now if you want to refer to last year running up the score, ok, but todays game is not an example. The Pats are in a playoff race and fighting for their season. They did have a large lead, but to pull them out at halftime is stupid. Not only for the reasons that teams have overcome larger deficits, but he can not let his team let up at all. He cannot have his team not playing fully all they way thru if they want to make and win in the playoffs.

Posted

When will people get over the fact that there is no such thing as running up the score in pro football? If this was pee wee league, yes. PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL? No way.

Posted

no, the titans are classless

did you see what they were doing to the terrible towel?

Posted

Pouring salt on the wound . . . Call me crazy, but I actually admire New England's no-mercy rule that they force on weak and unenthusiastic opponents. Don't tell me you wouldn't want the Panthers doing the same thing.

Posted

not classless

I would score if the other team let me as well.

Posted

After halftime they scored one more TD, after that only FGs, I bet they could have scored only TDs.

Posted

I hope you are joking unless you are going to call out every single team with a large margin of victory this year so far such as the Saints today and Carolina also.

have you forgotten last year. they were merciless.

Posted

points scored is a tie-breaker isn't it?