Paa Langfart

Manson Dead

I  remember reading the headlines as a kid  and the fear it caused people every where - you just didn't see such grisly mass murders in 1969 and it was a frightening jolt,  even in small towns on the east coast.

Manson, who with his followers came to symbolize the dark excesses of the 1960s, died while serving a life sentence for a bloody two-night rampage in Los Angeles in 1969 that left seven people dead, including Hollywood starlet Sharon Tate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/charles-manson-cult-leader-and-serial-killer-who-terrified-nation-dies-at-83/2017/11/20/152b1630-ca75-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.6d0f2ed35eda

Edited by Paa Langfart

I don't believe in an afterlife, but even hell wouldn't be a cruel enough fate for a psychopath like Manson. 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

8 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I don't believe in an afterlife, but even hell wouldn't be a cruel enough fate for a psychopath like Manson. 

He was given a lot of time to think. And I don’t think remorse is part of that sick fugs programming.